Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » NCAA Field of 64: Latest projections, May 2

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/2/2013 1:29:43 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Here's our latest NCAA Postseason Projections ..... national seeds remain the same, but plenty of changes throughout the rest of the projections.

Where's your college team stand?!

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=8368

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/4/2013 12:30:20 PM

MiamiBaseball
MiamiBaseball
KR,

I've defended Florida's schedule, and still do, but at what point does their overall record start to raise a red flag? They are looking at 25-23 if they don't pull off a miracle comeback at LSU in the next few innings.
edited by MiamiBaseball on 5/4/2013
0 permalink
5/4/2013 9:03:53 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I think a lot of people assume that Florida is going to finish strong and run the table on the rest of the schedule. Honestly I dont see them losing another game with a couple of midweek games and series against Auburn and Georgia. IMO this LSU sweep hurts them more than people think. Kyle Peterson said he could actually see Florida hosting but I dont see that happening now. If they win out it will put them at 33-23 and IMO that would give them a solid 2 seed. Now if they lose a few in these next couple of weeks, that 2 seed might be a stretch.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
5/7/2013 1:47:48 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
So Kendall- Are you assuming OSU will beat Oregon, and still retain the number 8 seed? Because I see if Oregon runs it out and wins the rest of their series, they could be much higher than a number 8.. just saying.
0 permalink
5/7/2013 4:25:01 PM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
So Kendall- Are you assuming OSU will beat Oregon, and still retain the number 8 seed? Because I see if Oregon runs it out and wins the rest of their series, they could be much higher than a number 8.. just saying.

This projection is based on if the season ended TODAY (or as of May 2)

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
5/7/2013 4:42:34 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:

With 2 conference series and 6 non-conference games left, talking about "running it out" is a bit premature....just saying.
0 permalink
5/7/2013 8:31:31 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
The LA and Norman regionals look toughest to me.
0 permalink
5/7/2013 10:11:25 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
The Bloomington regional looks pretty tough too.
0 permalink
5/8/2013 8:05:26 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

With 2 conference series and 6 non-conference games left, talking about "running it out" is a bit premature....just saying.

well, we only have to win two.. you guys win two and it will be a cluster.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » NCAA Field of 64: Latest projections, May 2