Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Bruins vs Ducks

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/28/2013 1:24:25 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Looks like this game is on ESPNU today.
0 permalink
4/29/2013 1:25:24 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Oregon baseball: Suicide squeeze gives No. 13 Ducks a walk-off victory, series sweep of No. 21 Stanford

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2013/04/oregon_baseball_suicide_squeez.html#incart_river
0 permalink
4/30/2013 2:54:27 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Bob, I'm confused...the Stanford Bruins?
+1 permalink
4/30/2013 3:00:37 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Funny how you were the only one to recognize this after all weekend lol. Us SEC guys should get a break though .

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/30/2013 8:06:24 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
The Stanford Bruins aren't half as gross as the Cal Ducks. :barf:
0 permalink
4/30/2013 10:29:26 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Good catch OM. What a shy group. I can't believe nobody else noticed my snafu sooner.

I wonder if my error has to do with my disgust that such as great university as Stanford would choose a color for their "mascot." This Country has become way to politically correct.

OpihiMan wrote:
Bob, I'm confused...the Stanford Bruins?

edited by BeaverBob on 4/30/2013
0 permalink
4/30/2013 10:37:14 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
LSU Blake, you are learning about us Pac 12 folks, especially us Oregon folks. In general, we don't care much or think much about the California schools. However, us OSU Beavers, true Beavers that is, hate the Oregon Ducks - first and foremost. I will always root against the Ducks, regardless of sport. In fact, I dislike the Oregon Ducks so much that if needed, I would prefer to see the Beavers lose if it meant a negative consequence for the Ducks.

A close second in hatred is the Washington Huskies. Why? Because they are probably more arrogant than the Ducks. How can such university with such resources, be so inept in most sports programs.

As the WSU Cougars are the only other land grant university in the NW, most Beavers root for the Cougars and can relate to the Cougars.

LSU_Blake wrote:
Funny how you were the only one to recognize this after all weekend lol. Us SEC guys should get a break though .
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Bruins vs Ducks