Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Wildcats

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/15/2013 6:45:19 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Your one-stop topic for the OSU-UA series this weekend.

I saw someplace that the Pac-12 is not broadcasting any of the baseball games this weekend, is that right? Nobody seems to be live. Is that because of the basketball tournament or some other reason?
0 permalink
3/15/2013 8:31:14 PM

1whoknows
1whoknows
Thanks to whoever posted the link to the AZ feed. I'm watching online, listening to a live radio feed from a Eugene station (KKNX 84) on my phone, AND my wife is out tonight. Trifecta.
+2 permalink
3/17/2013 1:03:34 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, I had no luck yesterday. I tried watching the Ducks when I was down at the Club yesterday on the Stairmaster. I normally do just 40 minues on the Stairmaster, but was able to complete a full 60 minutes watching women's volleyball.

Riverduck wrote:
Hey, since I was too lazy to create a ducks thread, since I am the only duck, I figured I could get a better reply here. Any luck on watching a free usc stream? I keep getting women beach volleyball. Don't get me wrong.. but I would rather watch a baseball feed. Does anyone else have a valid link.. or is it Ophi messing with my mind.. And why does Oregon and OSU not have a two women beach volleyball team. Seems like a good option.. We could set up the course on the Oregon Coast. Would be the ultimate home field advantage.. lol
edited by Riverduck on 3/17/2013
+2 permalink
3/17/2013 1:05:04 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Riverduck wrote:
Hey, since I was too lazy to create a ducks thread, since I am the only duck, I figured I could get a better reply here. Any luck on watching a free usc stream? I keep getting women beach volleyball. Don't get me wrong.. but I would rather watch a baseball feed. Does anyone else have a valid link.. or is it Ophi messing with my mind.. And why does Oregon and OSU not have a two women beach volleyball team. Seems like a good option.. We could set up the course on the Oregon Coast. Would be the ultimate home field advantage.. lol
edited by Riverduck on 3/17/2013

I noticed the same thing yesterday. Also noticed the girls don't wear the thongs the women in the Olympics wear. Heheh.

As for Oregon/OSU beach volleyball, do you remember that Columbia Sportswear commercial a few years back? Two guys sitting on an Oregon beach bundled in Columbia Sportswear parkas with an umbrella behind them. The wind is blowing and it looks cold. Somebody walks past them wearing a Columbia Sportswear parka. The guys eyes pan across to watch. One guy says to the other: "Did you see that babe?"
+1 permalink
3/15/2013 8:39:19 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Your friendly neighboorhood Opihi Fairy says you are welcome

1whoknows wrote:
Thanks to whoever posted the link to the AZ feed. I'm watching online, listening to a live radio feed from a Eugene station (KKNX 84) on my phone, AND my wife is out tonight. Trifecta.
+1 permalink
3/16/2013 10:27:01 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, you should be a happy Duck right now. The Ducks are on the verge of winning the Pac 12 Basketball Championship if they can hold on for another 8 minutes against UCLA.

Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
RD, Scott Schultz's pitches are THAT GOOD. They were swinging at them because they looked good when they committed to swinging and couldn't stop until it was too late. If the Beavers make Schultz our de facto closer, I will be one happy Beaver fan.

Yeah, I know.. You guys have pitchers coming out of the wazoo. Who will pitch for the last game? I would put child in there, unless they already have him pegged for middle relief. I was hopeful when brocker came in, but when he got that out, I figured you guys would win. Hey how bout them ducks, making comebacks. In the past they would have been dead over a lake. lol
+1 permalink
3/15/2013 7:01:18 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Boyd looked good! 3 up 3 down
+1 permalink
3/15/2013 7:24:06 PM

OregonStHomer
OregonStHomer
Ya I can confirm it is on the Az link 2 and working great. No play calling but the production value is higher, they have a count box and
Dammit single runner on third
Anyway Oregon State's videos lack any scorebox or other info, and the perspective is always poor. Why can't we get a similar feed and a decent scorebox.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Wildcats