Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Wildcats

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 6 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/16/2013 11:22:28 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Yeah I prefer the live365 it streams at a lower bandwidth which allows you to listen in crappy cell reception areas.

OregonG20 wrote:
1whoknows wrote:
I have an AP called TuneIn Radio on my phone. I just put KKNX 84 in the search box and the Beavs are on the radio. It's a Eugene station.....not sure why a Eugene station has the Beavs on.

You can also stream it online.
edited by 1whoknows on 3/15/2013

Because John Mielke, the owner, is a Beaver fan....lol. And a nice guy. if the TuneIn app for Radio 84 ever fails for you (like it does for me sometimes) the Live365 radio app works great as well.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 11:39:29 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Cool fact, all Beaver games except for 2 @ UCLA games, 1 @ Seattle, and 1 neutral vs Portland will have free video available, all online. I just added a link for the games at San Diego.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 12:43:58 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Thanks for all of the good scoop about streaming and radio. Here is another tip I recently discovered for watching games from my IPad and Smart Phone. As you know, flash is required for any Apple products. However, if you download the Puffin Browser, you can watch the games without Flash. I orginally signed up for the free App but eventually paid $2.99 for the full version.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puffin-web-browser/id406239138?mt=8
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:30:02 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Andrew Moore's ERA goes up after tonight. He's already given up two tonight, more than double his average.

And there goes DD with a 2-RBI double. Tied score, 3-3.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:34:17 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Both catchers are having problems hanging on to the ball. I think that's the third passed ball of the night.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:37:38 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
DM, you have me paying too much attention to Jay Reese. Seems like every pitch is low, inside, or is off of the hands. I never know if it is a ball or a strike. Can't he learn to say: the pitch hits the inner corner of the plate or the pitch hits the lower portion of the strike zone.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:45:47 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I like Jay Reese. He obviously knows and loves baseball. But he has some idiosyncrasies. His pronunciations, for example. (Rot-REEK-iss is a common one.)

BTW, RiverDuck, I was listening to your number two guy on today's game, and he kept saying BUM-gart-ner not BOM-gart-ner or BOW'm-gart-ner. Really? Bum?

Sorry, but those kinds of things bother me.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:49:02 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Maybe he can't pronounce his d's or his g's.

Dodger Matt wrote:
I like Jay Reese. He obviously knows and loves baseball. But he has some idiosyncrasies. His pronunciations, for example. (Rot-REEK-iss is a common one.)

BTW, RiverDuck, I was listening to your number two guy on today's game, and he kept saying BUM-gart-ner not BOM-gart-ner or BOW'm-gart-ner. Really? Bum?

Sorry, but those kinds of things bother me.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:52:23 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Tried to find live audio streaming. Can't seem to locate any tonight

And the camera man is seeming to have steadiness issues. Drunk a little too much maybe
edited by Florida Beaver on 3/16/2013
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:09:05 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
FB, check your PG Mail.

Florida Beaver wrote:

And the camera man is seeming to have steadiness issues. Drunk a little too much maybe
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:14:29 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
BB, you the beaver bomb.

BeaverBob wrote:
FB, check your PG Mail.

Florida Beaver wrote:

0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:15:58 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Florida Beaver wrote:
ASU74 said it's all about S, D, and R&R.

"Comes in tight...and it's also a little low." LOL.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:19:50 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Actually, ASU 74 said S, L, and R&R. Throw in the D, and Arizona sounds more like Eugene.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:
ASU74 said it's all about S, D, and R&R.

"Comes in tight...and it's also a little low." LOL.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:20:48 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Gotta think positive. Brocker is coming into the game.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:21:33 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
You're right. Well, love was the drug I was thinking of.

(Name that tune.)
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:25:16 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Tain't no big thingTo wait for the bell to ringTain't no big thingThe toll of the bell
Aggravated, spare for daysStroll downtown in the red light placeJump up, bubble up, what's in store?Love is the drug and I need to score
Showing out, showing out, hit and runBoy meets girl and the beat goes onStitched up tight, can't stay freeLove is the drug, got a hook on me
Oh, catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofYeah, can't you see?Love is the drug for me
Tain't no big thingTo wait for the bell to ringTain't no big thingThe toll of the bell
Late that night I park my carStake my place in the singles barFace to face, toe to toeHeart to heart as we hit the floor
Limbo up, limbo downLocked embrace, stumble roundI say, "Go", he say, "Yes"Dim the lights, you can guess the rest
Yeah, catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofYeah, can't you see?Love is the drug for me
Tain't no big thingTo wait for the bell to ringAin't no big thingThe toll of the bell
Aggravated, spare for daysI stroll downtown in the red light placeJump up, bubble up, what's in store?Love is the drug and I need to score
Showing out, showing out, hit and runThe boy meets girl and the beat goes onStitched up tight, can't stay freeLove is the drug, got a hook on me
Oh, catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofOh, can't you see?Love is the drug for me
Baby, got to catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofOh, can't you see?Love is the drug for me
Oh, I've got to catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofBaby, can't you see?Love is the drug for me, oh
Yeah, got to catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofOh yeah, can't you see?Love is the drug for me
Yeah, I got to catch that buzzLove is the drug that I'm thinking ofGot to, got to, got to, got to get that buzzI've got to, got to, got to, got to get that buzzI've got to, got to, got to, got to get that buzz
Gimme babyGot to have that
Got to have that drugGot to have that buzz
Got to have that drugGot to have that buzz
Got to have that drugGot to have that buzz...

Read more: KYLIE MINOGUE - LOVE IS THE DRUG LYRICS

Dodger Matt wrote:
You're right. Well, love was the drug I was thinking of.

(Name that tune.)
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:36:47 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Yup. Wait....Kylie Minogue? I was thinking Roxy Music, but she's better looking. Thumbs Up

Both teams playing this game like the conference title depends on it.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:45:53 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Scared of Brocker right now....
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:46:49 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Gotta think positive. Think happy thoughts

OpihiMan wrote:
Scared of Brocker right now....
0 permalink
3/16/2013 9:49:02 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Brocker does good tonight.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 6 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Wildcats