Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » IMPORTANT: ESPN Test

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/24/2012 8:12:47 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Now that you are sobering up, I need your help with my Linked In Account
Dodger Matt wrote:
Garage beer is gone.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:42:20 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Test results....About even tonight....anyone passed out?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:46:23 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
No, just in a drunken stuper. Or is it stooper?
ASU74 wrote:

edited by BeaverBob on 6/24/2012
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:55:20 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck quit drinking till next year.. lol
edited by Riverduck on 6/24/2012
0 permalink
6/24/2012 9:12:26 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74 wrote:

I think it's "stupider". You might have to ask the queen though.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 9:17:03 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Matt, at first I was going to thank you for sharing a link which would lead me to new knowledge. Now, I'll go to bed with Nancy Pelosi's picture in my head and will undoubltely, wet the bed and have nigtmares. And I thought you were my friend.

Dodger Matt wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74 wrote:

I think it's "stupider". You might have to ask the queen though.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 9:29:28 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I WAS your friend. That was before the Queen--Her Majesty and Sole Proprietor of Infinite Ignorance--dubbed me Stupider Propaganda Minister of the Proletariat and Other Fools Temporarily Necessary for Faux Democratic Purposes Until the Great Revolution. Now my role is to sicken the normal with idiot thoughts and dumb down the masses to the point of complacency and/or apathy. I hope you will send a notice to the Queen that I have made a negative mark on your soul and have reduced you in mental capacity or at least reduced your desire to uphold the rights guaranteed in our Constitution.

Also, if you wet the bed, consider donating the proceeds to Queen Nancy's reelection campaign. She only need s a few more electoral victories before she can do away with elections altogether, and every ounce counts.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 4:43:00 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Okay, my drink tonight will be Rodney Strong Cabernet. It's left over from a little family get together yesterday. Ross will be my guy. I may be drunk before the first inning is even over.

P.s. I do have two full bottles. I might have to have the wife head down to Safeway and get another bottle about the 5th inning.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 4:45:45 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
No nightmares of the Queen last night. No bed wetting. However, I did step in dog pee on my way downstairs this morning.

Dodger Matt wrote:
I WAS your friend. That was before the Queen--Her Majesty and Sole Proprietor of Infinite Ignorance--dubbed me Stupider Propaganda Minister of the Proletariat and Other Fools Temporarily Necessary for Faux Democratic Purposes Until the Great Revolution. Now my role is to sicken the normal with idiot thoughts and dumb down the masses to the point of complacency and/or apathy. I hope you will send a notice to the Queen that I have made a negative mark on your soul and have reduced you in mental capacity or at least reduced your desire to uphold the rights guaranteed in our Constitution.

Also, if you wet the bed, consider donating the proceeds to Queen Nancy's reelection campaign. She only need s a few more electoral victories before she can do away with elections altogether, and every ounce counts.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:10:57 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
No nightmares of the Queen last night. No bed wetting. However, I did step in dog pee on my way downstairs this morning.

I didn't know a dog would get a long with a Beaver or........ Dog doggy style ing a Beaver= Deaver?

I'll be on a nice Ruffino Chianti Classico....having lasagna for dinner & I'll stay with Alex M.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:51:13 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Who is taking Roth for the test tonight?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:53:40 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I own him tonight.

ASU74 wrote:
Who is taking Roth for the test tonight?
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:56:12 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Roth, Roth, Roth, Roth, Roth.
0 permalink
6/25/2012 5:56:50 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Ms Beaver...please restock the booze......quick, Bob's going thru it fast!

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 6:27:21 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

I didn't know a dog would get a long with a Beaver or........ Dog doggy style ing a Beaver= Deaver?

I'll be on a nice Ruffino Chianti Classico....having lasagna for dinner & I'll stay with Alex M.

ASU,

I didn't know you were female. Sorry. My bad.

I say this because almost everyone I know would say guys are dogs when it comes to beaver. Even woman know this, so maybe you are just innocent?

I must say I am impressed though. Usually all this beaver talk would upset a woman, but you hang in there pretty well. Good for you Ms. ASU74 (or is that Mrs?)
edited by Florida Beaver on 6/25/2012
0 permalink
6/25/2012 6:37:55 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Florida Beaver wrote:
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

ASU,

I didn't know you were female. Sorry. My bad.

I say this because almost everyone I know would say guys are dogs when it comes to beaver. Even woman know this, so maybe you are just innocent?

I must say I am impressed though. Usually all this beaver talk would upset a woman, but you hang in there pretty well. Good for you Ms. ASU74 (or is that Mrs?)
edited by Florida Beaver on 6/25/2012

Oh man, them is fightn' words FB!!!! I'll have to send my Pit down there and teach ya some manners, boy. Gators or no gators...my Pit will chase your beaver tail from FL to CA!!Bite your head off ...and lick your face till ya are smothered.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 8:50:27 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
QUESTION!?!?!

The ESPN game site said Walker advanced to second on a "fielder's indifference". What is that? Never seen that term before. DM? BB?
0 permalink
6/26/2012 7:17:16 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Florida Beaver wrote:
QUESTION!?!?!

The ESPN game site said Walker advanced to second on a "fielder's indifference". What is that? Never seen that term before. DM? BB?

The term is really "catcher's indifference". Runner stole 2nd & catcher chose not to make a play....basically, if ya want it-take it. We don't care.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » IMPORTANT: ESPN Test