Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 12

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/4/2012 6:01:30 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
The weekend belongs to home teams.

Ariz 2-1
OSU 2-1
USC 2-1
WSU 2-1
ASU 3-0
UCLA 2-1

RD,
Is that your little brother finally making it back to the boards after flying south for the winter? Musta either got lost like most ducks often do or is a little slow. Either way, not too surprising it took it this long.

Oh....no...I got it!!!!! It's a snowbird living in Arizona and finally realized the Ducks had a team again.

Yep. A little slow must be the answer.

Dam. I was wrong! I found the answer to who Duckfan127 is. Check out the link.

http://www.dulwich.org.uk/ducks/home

BAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edited by Florida Beaver on 5/2/2012

OK guess you can't knock me for taking your reputation down. Thumbs up on all yours posts. Hopefully my reputation is good... lol
0 permalink
5/4/2012 6:41:57 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Every time my wife hears Michael Conforto’s name on the radio broadcasts, she repeats the name and asks about it. I assumed it was Italian. She looked it up and decided it’s Portuguese. (My wife lived much of her childhood in Brazil and speaks Portuguese, along with four other languages.) Anyway, on the pregame show tonight, Mike Parker was interviewing Conforto’s mom. (It’s moms’ weekend on the Corvallis campus, evidently.)

So Parker says Tracie Conforto was an Olympic gold medalist in synchronized swimming. (My wife was on this like lightning, checking her out online while the interview was going on, because of her fascination with the Conforto surname.) I was totally unaware of this athletic pedigree. Why? Because the personal bios on each player often list even remote great-uncles who played badminton for Ballet Woods Junior College in the 1920s, but there is nary a mention of mother Conforto on Michael’s bio. Dad? Played football at Penn State. Sister? Soccer at Azusa Pacific. Mom? Hmmm....

Well, Michael’s mom is a knockout. Here are a couple links to her synchronized swimming routines.
Why no mention of Tracie Ruiz-Conforto’s Olympic medals, Hank Hager?
0 permalink
5/4/2012 6:50:54 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Benny has issued three free passes already in two innings. He hasn't sustained any damage from these mistakes yet, but that kind of performance doesn't give me a warm fuzzy.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 7:28:11 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Ducks looking good against Arizona's Kurt Heyer so far. Six hits and three runs after three innings.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:21:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Ducks looking good against Arizona's Kurt Heyer so far. Six hits and three runs after three innings.

I really don't want to say it. I will hold off. On other news.. beavs starting a rally in the sixth..
edited by Riverduck on 5/4/2012
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:45:24 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
FIRE YESKIE!!!!!!!
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:46:07 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Oh, did I say Yeskie should be fired?
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:46:08 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'm bringing it back...FIRE YESKIE!
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:47:16 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Just so you know how I really feel. Yeskie has no business being a pitching coach at the D1 Level. He should be fired tonight. Don't even let him finish the game.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:49:57 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Send him South and tar and feather him...I wouldn't even let him coach a tee ball pitcher
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:50:46 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Ophiman, I can't even stand looking at the guy on Beaver Online. What an arrogant A...... Glad I didn't go to the game tonight.

OpihiMan wrote:

edited by BeaverBob on 5/4/2012
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:58:27 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
DM, I gave up watching the game and starting watching Conforto's mom. I can say is WOW!

Dodger Matt wrote:
Every time my wife hears Michael Conforto’s name on the radio broadcasts, she repeats the name and asks about it. I assumed it was Italian. She looked it up and decided it’s Portuguese. (My wife lived much of her childhood in Brazil and speaks Portuguese, along with four other languages.) Anyway, on the pregame show tonight, Mike Parker was interviewing Conforto’s mom. (It’s moms’ weekend on the Corvallis campus, evidently.)

So Parker says Tracie Conforto was an Olympic gold medalist in synchronized swimming. (My wife was on this like lightning, checking her out online while the interview was going on, because of her fascination with the Conforto surname.) I was totally unaware of this athletic pedigree. Why? Because the personal bios on each player often list even remote great-uncles who played badminton for Ballet Woods Junior College in the 1920s, but there is nary a mention of mother Conforto on Michael’s bio. Dad? Played football at Penn State. Sister? Soccer at Azusa Pacific. Mom? Hmmm....

Well, Michael’s mom is a knockout. Here are a couple links to her synchronized swimming routines.
Why no mention of Tracie Ruiz-Conforto’s Olympic medals, Hank Hager?
0 permalink
5/4/2012 8:58:36 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Now he cycles through 4 pitchers and settles on Brocker?!?!? Maybe he really does want to get fired...he really is an idiot
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:03:15 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
It was funny listening to Mike Parker. Just his tone of voice when they brought Gorton into pitch. I think his exact words were "Interesting move. He hasn't pitched in nearly a month."

OpihiMan wrote:
Now he cycles through 4 pitchers and settles on Brocker?!?!? Maybe he really does want to get fired...he really is an idiot

edited by BeaverBob on 5/4/2012
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:18:54 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:

Hey- He is not the one on the mound. Fire the pitchers.. lol
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:20:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Too bad OSU did not grab Keudell. I would say fire Yeskie.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:21:10 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Riverduck, congrats on another Duck win. Your pitching is tremendous. The difference between the Beavs and Ducks right now is the pitching coach. Horton might be the best in the Country. Yeskie, well, I think I have already said enough.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:22:24 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Keudell is now the hottest pitcher in the pac.. wow
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:23:00 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Keudell is now the hottest pitcher in the pac.. wow

He might just be 1st round material.
0 permalink
5/4/2012 9:24:00 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:

Brocker Baby! Yeah!!!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 12