Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 10

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/23/2012 11:22:48 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
Half our team and a starting pitcher are GONE.. due to injuries. Thomas was one of our best hitters. Really hurts.. and really, did I not predict it.. I said we had a 70% chance of losing.. so at least I understand my team unlike some beavos up north.

Ahh, there are those excuses I was expecting...someone seems a little salty after 1 weekend didn't go his way

well you win one series and you declare things are back to normal? The other teams you beat only count if you are a beaver.. If my memory serves me right you won 6 games in a row, and you lost like 15 rpi points..
edited by Riverduck on 4/23/2012

1 Series? Really? What about Cal and Washington. Pretty sure we won those series too.

However,

Scratching my head on that one. We win a series over a top 10 team (depending on which poll) and we don't even get ranked (BA), don't move up (USA/ESPN). or barely get a spot higher (PG). I mean fer goodness sakes, we lost conference series to Arizona and ASU then beat UCLA!!!!!!

I think someone is confusing the two Oregon teams and are thinking the Beavs got whooped by a less than .500 WSU team last weekend.

What you think Opihi?
Well, we actually beat UCLA, and Stanford at their yard.. so go figure. We usually play well down south.. Usually you need to win back to back to make sure it is not a fluke.. We also swept ASU, so basically it comes
down to timing, I think UCLA is actually weaker then everyone thinks, and Oregon is struggling due to lost personnel. Kind of like losing conforto, smith and fry. You guys would struggle too. And DM.. I might go out on a limb and say Tessar is pitching.. but that is just a hunch.
edited by Riverduck on 4/23/2012
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 10