Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 8

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/6/2012 8:36:16 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, your Duckies are putting a whippin on the Bruins. 6-1, bottom of 5th.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 8:50:28 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
OpihiMan wrote:
Am I the only one having problems with the streaming link...the video will not load on any of my computers

It's not working for me either.

Utah beats Arizona. UW beats Stanford.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 9:05:41 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
I have no words. Whaaaaa?
0 permalink
4/6/2012 9:13:24 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
It's official PAC-12 is upside down, Ducks smacking Bruins, Utah beats Arizona, UW over Stanford...even the beating the Beavs are taking is a surprise
+1 permalink
4/6/2012 9:23:22 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Cole Brocker comes in. Um. Not sure how I feel about this.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 9:24:35 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
USC reverses yesterday's late-inning collapse with a two-out two-run single to beat Cal 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 9:28:04 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Yeskie waits 1 batter too late again...come on...4 walks, 2 hit batters, no control in 5 innings nonetheless. He plays stupid little games and constantly loses...FIRE YESKIE! I'm starting the campaign! Casey has always done more with less but Yeskie always does less with more. He even is a stain on the Beaver Nation from a PR standpoint...note his DUII last year (maybe he should migrate south, he'd fit right in).
0 permalink
4/6/2012 9:50:12 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Yeskie didn't keep him in long.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Cole Brocker comes in. Um. Not sure how I feel about this.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 10:29:41 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck really likes his picks this week. Superstitions be gone.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 10:31:15 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Yeskie waits 1 batter too late again...come on...4 walks, 2 hit batters, no control in 5 innings nonetheless. He plays stupid little games and constantly loses...FIRE YESKIE! I'm starting the campaign! Casey has always done more with less but Yeskie always does less with more. He even is a stain on the Beaver Nation from a PR standpoint...note his DUII last year (maybe he should migrate south, he'd fit right in).

I wanted Yeskie gone when he got his DUI.. but, Like him around, because the OSU series is going to be crucial for the ducks.
0 permalink
4/6/2012 10:33:40 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Sick of Yeskie.

What our conference games look like right now Loo Flush
0 permalink
4/7/2012 1:42:11 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Well, well, well. Didn't expect to see the duckies sitting in a tie for 1st place! Be careful ducklings. The higher you go, the harder you hit when you fall.
0 permalink
4/7/2012 8:06:41 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Well, well, well. Didn't expect to see the duckies sitting in a tie for 1st place! Be careful ducklings. The higher you go, the harder you hit when you fall.

Well, someone has got to do it. We were at that point in the beginning of the year. Even Utah can win in this league. The team that can bounce back from adversity the fastest is going to win the Pac. Back to back brooms would be sweet.
0 permalink
4/7/2012 2:40:06 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
Ophiman, I had to use FireFox. I couldn't open it with Explorer.

OpihiMan wrote:
Am I the only one having problems with the streaming link...the video will not load on any of my computers

&^%%^*()^
Even after downloading FireFox the game "Is not available at this time"
(^%**(()^$#$
wtf

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2012 4:04:24 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Brocker BABY!!! My Oregon/ Oregon State Picks look to be good this week.
Sorry to sound jaded, not meant to kick dirt in the beavs face. ASU really needed that series.
edited by Riverduck on 4/7/2012
0 permalink
4/7/2012 4:05:32 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I was getting ready to say that Brocker is pitching better, but no. He gives us two singles and a 3 run homer. Why not just bring in Boyd.

OpihiMan wrote:
0 permalink
4/7/2012 4:08:32 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
So where is the "Fire Yeskie" page? Facebook?
0 permalink
4/7/2012 4:15:03 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
This is as bad as I can remember the Beavers playing a series. Maybe last season against the Ducks was as bad. I hate to get down on a player, but I tense up whenever Brocker comes in, especially when we have less than a 5-run lead. Kind of like when Kevin "Gas Can" Rhoderick used to throw flammable fuel on a fire in late innings a couple years ago. I don't why they didn't bring in Boyd either. I don't know what Brocker's capabilities are, but it can't be good for him to get shelled and appear to be losing all of these games for the team.
0 permalink
4/7/2012 4:19:50 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
At least you guys got the last one. I listened to the Bruin radio announcers the last few days. I'm curious what you think of them. I really like Mike Parker, the Beavers announcer, but struggle to listen to either of the Duck's announcers.

MostUnknown wrote:
I have no words. Whaaaaa?
0 permalink
4/7/2012 6:21:11 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, a little dirt is deserved. Perhaps, even some manure.

Riverduck wrote:
Brocker BABY!!! My Oregon/ Oregon State Picks look to be good this week.
Sorry to sound jaded, not meant to kick dirt in the beavs face. ASU really needed that series.
edited by Riverduck on 4/7/2012
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Predictions: Week 8