Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Mike Zunino

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/24/2012 2:36:36 PM

Tommy Salami
Tommy Salami
As a gamecock fan who attended all 3 games this weekend I have to say that this guy has to be the scariest hitter in the country. Every time he is up to bat he just kills the ball I have never seen him hit a soft ball. Every time he is up there you have to hold your breath. Preston Tucker gives the gators a very solid 3-4 combo also which is very tough task to get through without giving up any runs. The longball was definitely the difference this weekend as well as carolina missing some great scoring opportunities. The gamecocks outhit the gators but over 1/4 of the gator's hits were home runs and carolina didnt come up with the clutch hits when they needed them. Wish my gamecocks would have come out on top today but it was a great game 3. Price just didnt have enough in the tank to finish out the game after throwing around 50 pitches Thursday night and probably another 50 today. Definitely love seeing him back in the closer role though which IMO is where he should stay for the rest of the season. Congrats to UF on a good series win, the team is just as good as advertised. Maybe we will see them again in Omaha if we get some things sorted out by then which I think we will.
edited by Tommy Salami on 3/24/2012
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Mike Zunino