Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was your biggest surprise Friday?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/25/2011 9:22:33 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it was California obliterating Coastal Carolina and Delaware beating Arizona State.

Other thoughts?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
2/25/2011 9:27:37 PM

HooBaseball
HooBaseball
That Hultzen had an earned run. Oh yeah, and Coastal disappointed also.
0 permalink
2/25/2011 9:45:01 PM

sundevil31673
sundevil31673
ASU losing to Delaware this evening was a shocker...Our lineup which many have said is one of the better lineups top-to-bottom in college baseball was neutralized most of the evening. As for our starting pitching, Jake Barett had better get his act together quickly, or his stint as a Saturday night starter will be short lived. His shortened outing last weekend was unimpressive as well. On a positive note, Mitchell Lambson's younger brother Mark looked solid in 5 innnings of pitching. GO DEVILS!!
0 permalink
2/25/2011 10:09:09 PM

ConnorOSU
ConnorOSU
Oregon State shutting out Connecticut. The Beavers pitching has been great so far, if only they could get it together at the plate.
0 permalink
2/26/2011 9:22:01 AM

Rosita
Rosita
ASU losing to Delaware!
0 permalink
2/26/2011 10:17:02 AM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
As far as THE single biggest surprise, it's EASILY Delaware beating Arizona State.

But with that said, and I KNOW ASU is currently appealing it but given the current status of the postseason ban on Arizona State, I think some will kinda sweep them under the rug, which I think takes away from a HUGE win by Delaware against one of College Baseball's storied and traditional powers.

Also tips of the cap go to App State for beating Miami, Cal for obliterating Coastal, St Mary's beating Oregon, and Toledo for beating Louisville.
edited by NolesFanJosh on 2/26/2011
0 permalink
2/26/2011 10:30:35 AM

Spur-n-Omaha
Spur-n-Omaha
Coastal's performance yesterday
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was your biggest surprise Friday?