Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Texas v Hawaii 3 game series

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/25/2011 6:37:49 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'm going to be at all three games...just wondering who should I be looking out for? From what I hear Texas is throwing Jungmann and Cole the first 2 games...there won't be a sweep in the series and I think it will come down to whether or not UH can steal one of those games.

What are your guys thoughts?
0 permalink
2/25/2011 6:41:44 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Oh and all the Longhorn fans...you'll be able to listen live via this link

Free Live Radio

and if you want to pay a small fee for TV coverage (and its actually really nice professional TV coverage) you can check out:

Live Video

It's $6.28 for the Friday game and $6.28 for the Sunday game

The Saturday isn't being televised because UH has their final basketball game going on 100 yards from the Baseball stadium (Senior night)

Gametracker often doesn't work with Hawaii home games...this link will give you live stats for each game (same link for each game)

Live Stats

Hope this helps someone
edited by OpihiMan on 2/25/2011
0 permalink
2/25/2011 8:33:55 AM

I've been a big fan of Texas' Jonathan Walsh since his high school days. He's their DH/LF. Texas' staff is loaded beyond Jungmann and Green, with Sam Stafford and Hoby Milner providing a couple of LHP to the starting staff.

Kolton Wong is obviously Hawaii's best prospect, and someone who really cemented his status as a potential first-round draft pick with his performance on the Cape last summer. Also keep an eye on Hawaii's closer, Lenny Linsky.
0 permalink
2/25/2011 11:44:21 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Sorry guess I should've been a little more clear...I goto all UH home games I definitely know them just wondering about Texas
0 permalink
2/25/2011 2:43:56 PM

Po'okela
Po'okela
Looking forward to...and also scared of...seeing Jungman and Green in action. If both pitchers bring their A-games tonight, should be a fantastic duel! But the bows will have to shake off all the jitters and errors from last week to even stand a chance at stealing a game.
edited by Po'okela on 2/25/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Texas v Hawaii 3 game series