Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Best Pac-10 Bullpen

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/12/2011 11:39:37 AM

Daweez04
Daweez04
Curious to see what you all think is the best bullpen? There are probably stats on it, just have no idea where it is.

The main reason I ask is it seems the Beavers main strategy this season is to hold on till they get to the bull pen and come from behind. Where as, as a Beaver fan, if our starters can get to the 7th with a lead, I pretty much say the game is over. The Killer B's (Boyd and Bryant) have been lights out. Long relief seems to be hit or miss sometimes.
0 permalink
5/12/2011 8:45:28 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Uh- would definitely not be the ducks. I think we have one the better club of solid starters, but our set up guys are not performing at the level of last year.
0 permalink
5/12/2011 10:20:22 PM

BeaverBeliever20
BeaverBeliever20
Riverduck wrote:
Uh- would definitely not be the ducks. I think we have one the better club of solid starters, but our set up guys are not performing at the level of last year.

Understatement much? The Ducks' set up guys have been brutal. If their set up guys had pitched well they would probably be a regional team despite the poor offense. As a Beaver fan I can't say it hurts me to see them struggling, but with that said I would have liked to see them do better because them getting a regional only helps the conference. I look forward to them bouncing back and getting into regionals next season. Makes it much sweeter to see the Beavs beat a good Ducks squad!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Best Pac-10 Bullpen