Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » PG 64: Latest NCAA Projections (ASK Q'S)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/1/2011 4:49:02 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
In typical 2011 Duck fashion they blow another game 5-4 and lose the series...with series left against Stanford, Washington State, and Oregon State the Quackers are done...put a fork in them.

Riverduck wrote:
I know this is a desperate call, but is there any chance that Oregon could squeak in the door? They are playing stronger than I have seen them all year, and if they clean up all the upper tier teams- how does it look? Right now they are up 4-0 for the rubber match vs Cal.
0 permalink
5/1/2011 5:32:26 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Kendall wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
Cool. I hope they get in. BTW, there are "other" college baseball sites out there that list them as ineligible.

Who is saying that? All I know is Coach Kernen told me multiple times for a story they were eligible this year ..... even made that the premise of a story I did earlier this year.

It's a secondary link, one I clicking on after JPK sent folks to his April 26 projections. Still it had me wondering....
0 permalink
5/1/2011 5:35:38 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
OpihiMan wrote:
In typical 2011 Duck fashion they blow another game 5-4 and lose the series...with series left against Stanford, Washington State, and Oregon State the Quackers are done...put a fork in them.

"Typical 2011 Duck fashion"? Are we categorizing Duck meltdowns by year now? "Last Saturday was a typical 2009 Duck collapse, but Sunday's loss was more like a 2011 meltdown...."

0 permalink
5/1/2011 8:14:31 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah, they are done..
0 permalink
5/1/2011 8:20:23 PM

MoreCowbell23
MoreCowbell23
Kendall,

There are several SEC West teams (MSU, Ole Miss, Auburn) who have impressive wins but are not but a few games over .500 record-wise. How much margin of error do you think those teams have?
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » PG 64: Latest NCAA Projections (ASK Q'S)