Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Wazzu

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/22/2011 7:58:31 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Beaver fans, are you worried about this series? Sammy G gave up an uncharacteristic four runs in the 1st, and Chad Arnold is dealing like never beofre (though he is a much better pitcher than his record would indicate). But I still feel we will come around in the 7th, 8th, or 9th. What say you, Beav fans?
0 permalink
4/22/2011 9:26:09 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Awesome comeback...place went nuts!
+1 permalink
4/22/2011 11:53:32 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I caught part of the game online tonight. We decided to spend the weekend in Bend, Oregon and my wife had to pry me away from the computer when the Beavs were down 4-0. I'm glad she did because we had a great steak dinner and bottle of wine at the Pine Tree Restraurant, one of my favorite places. I forgot my radio, so was only thinking about the first losss in over 10 games. She said they'll come back and win -- it's what they have been doing lately. While she somtimes tags along to the games with me, I was really suprised that she actually knew what was going on. Well, when we came back from dinner, the score was tied 6 to 6 and they pulled it out in the 9th. So, if I die tonight, I'll die a happy man. A great steak dinner, a nice bottle of wine, and a Beaver win.
+1 permalink
4/23/2011 1:34:34 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Welcome...don't be a stranger, Beavs stick together

YellowlabOSU wrote:
I usually just troll these forums, but I had to make an account after that win, that game as absolutely epic! Way to go Beavs!
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Wazzu