Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/7/2011 12:24:34 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it's seeing the collection of talented prospects with Virginia and Georgia Tech, particularly pitchers Danny Hultzen, Mark Pope, Jed Bradley and Buck Farmer.

What say you?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/7/2011 1:12:56 PM

GTbaseball
GTbaseball
Kendall wrote:
For me, it's seeing the collection of talented prospects with Virginia and Georgia Tech, particularly pitchers Danny Hultzen, Mark Pope, Jed Bradley and Buck Farmer.

What say you?

Thats exactly what I say...

Watch Popes off speed stuff. Nasty.
0 permalink
4/7/2011 1:15:55 PM

ucfalum08
ucfalum08
I'm looking forward to seeing if UCF is for real. The win at Rice was huge but getting swept at home was disappointing. Tulane is injured and haven't hit well so this is a series UCF must win. I'm also interested in seeing if we finally found our weekend rotation for the remainder of the season.
0 permalink
4/7/2011 1:57:34 PM

eagleboy415
eagleboy415
8-1...that's what I'm ready to see...
0 permalink
4/7/2011 2:02:21 PM

HuskerFan31
HuskerFan31
I'm looking forward to Logan Ehlers making his Husker debut.
0 permalink
4/7/2011 9:10:30 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I have a great weekend of baseball planned. I'm going to see my Beavs take on ASU on Friday and Saturday in Corvallis, then I'm meeting my Duck buddy to watch UO and the Huskies play in Eugene on Sunday. I'll need to pick up a Husky jersey before Sunday
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What are you looking forward to this weekend?