Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » UNC vs OSU

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/11/2013 2:12:15 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Wow- talk about a copy of last nights game. Coach pulling a Casey.. looks like it worked for both teams. Going to be a great matchup. I might have to make a prediction this week.
0 permalink
6/11/2013 4:14:00 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
We gotta a lot of work to do to even think of this series. I just hope we dont go 2 and que. Our starters are worn out.
+1 permalink
6/11/2013 5:05:47 PM

borgguy
borgguy
I think RD was looking forward to (another) OSU UNC national title matchup... then had the idea that UNC and NCState would also be a good one. to which I pointed out the impossibility of such a matchup...

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
6/11/2013 8:04:22 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverQuist wrote:
I don't understand this thread...

Yeah, sorry. I was slightly confused. Borguy set me straight. Guess next time I should look at the brackets before I start declaring match ups.
+1 permalink
6/11/2013 11:49:19 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
SouthernBeaver wrote:
In my tournament bracket (all 64 teams, not just CWS), I have UNC beating OSU in the final. I hope OSU proves me wrong, but in a good way! I think UNC vs OSU would be the most fun, just because of past finals, even if OSU lost.

I think the other bracket is going to kill a bunch of good teams. OSU's bracket has a bunch of dark horses that you never know. I would say OSU will win it as long as all three starters pitch through 8 and only give up max 3 runs each.
+1 permalink
6/12/2013 8:51:13 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
FB, I agree about some payback. It would also be fun to have a new rival in LSU and have some lively discussions with Blake and Hedgehog. Sorry RD, but the Ducks proved to be no match and the Beavs have already had some fun with UNC.

FB, on another note, it was great seeing your brother on Monday night at the game. I can tell there is some brotherly love in your family. Chris was sharing a little bit about your childhood and your bed wetting issues. Sorry to hear. I really enjoyed the phone call from one of his friends at the Tangent Tavern, while at the game, saying that Chris, Dodger Matt, DM's friend Dick, and Ophiman were on TV.

I'm glad he could join us.

Florida Beaver wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
I have Oregon State beating LSU, but I would gladly watch OSU beat UNC again too. Would enjoy seeing OSU beat NC State and UCLA too, but those would not be as much fun. :p

Been to UNC twice. Won both times. Already beat UCLA this year. NC State would be nice. Would LOVE to play LSU in the finals. Little bit of payback from last year is hanging around waiting to be picked up by the tiggers.

edited by BeaverBob on 6/12/2013
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » UNC vs OSU