Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Kansas State

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 5 6 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/11/2013 2:50:37 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
On to the CWS!

Go Beavs
edited by BeaverBob on 6/11/2013

+2 permalink
6/11/2013 7:11:28 PM

MiamiBaseball
MiamiBaseball
Florida Beaver wrote:

I am glad you told me who to scream at. Jeez. Why didn't I think of that. And I always consider the understanding of the person when I see your sig.

Yeah, I told you who to scream at, because any fan who blames anyone other than the head coach for poor in-game decisions just doesn't understand this game. Doesn't make you a bad guy; I would be the same way if I tried to analyze lacrosse. But it does make you wrong, and it wouldn't be a bad thing if you were open to learning something new.

What sig would you be referring to, considering that I don't have one?
0 permalink
6/11/2013 8:08:26 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I don't know what he is saying. Florida has a few rivalries I guess. Pretty big state. I would guess FB cracking on your avatar. Not signature. My sister lives in Broward County, so I guess that would make me a Miami fan?
0 permalink
6/14/2013 12:21:07 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
BB,

My brother said he had a great time at the game. Could hardly hear him over the phone because his voice was nearly gone from yelling. I really want to thank you for inviting him. You a good egg. (Beavers are hatched,, right?) LOL

Oh, BTW. I was watching the game at work and I did see what I thought was him on one of the camera pans of the crowd. Turns out I was right. When I talked to him I asked if he was wearing an orange Beavs hat with just a big O on the front. He said he started getting call like a minute after they panned y'all.

So a Beaver's winning baseball game with you great guys AND a national tv exposure. Some days just don't get any better.
0 permalink
6/14/2013 12:42:10 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Florida Beaver wrote:
Oh, BTW. I was watching the game at work and I did see what I thought was him on one of the camera pans of the crowd. Turns out I was right. When I talked to him I asked if he was wearing an orange Beavs hat with just a big O on the front. He said he started getting call like a minute after they panned y'all.

FB, I watched the replay and saw that crowd shot. My friend was left of your brother and I was on my friend's left, talking to OpihiMan, who just missed getting onscreen as they cut to another shot. It's around the 1:51 mark.
0 permalink
6/14/2013 4:38:57 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
FB, my mother said I was the biggest egg she ever hatched.

Ya, we had a good time at the game. The only thing better would have have been if Ophi supplied us with micro beers like he did on Saturday.

Florida Beaver wrote:
BB,

My brother said he had a great time at the game. Could hardly hear him over the phone because his voice was nearly gone from yelling. I really want to thank you for inviting him. You a good egg. (Beavers are hatched,, right?) LOL

So a Beaver's winning baseball game with you great guys AND a national tv exposure. Some days just don't get any better.
+1 permalink
pages: 1.. 5 6 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Kansas State