Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War Wager!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/13/2013 11:03:31 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Sorry Opihi,

I am invoking the little used Oregon State "borrow brother beaver's beaver" beaver by-law. Under that by-law, it says, without needing prior permission, unless using copyrighted material, a brother beaver can borrow a brother beaver's beaver in instances where upholding the sanctity of beaver brotherhood against all ducks is needed. Since I know you took a copyrighted beaver and added to it, thusly removing any copyright infringement agreements, and your beaver beaver was the only one available for use that was not copyrighted, I used that in a lawfully abiding contractual bet against a duck. I know this may be a painful thing to have happen to your beaver, but I promise that your beaver will come to no harm. The fact that a duck will have to display your beaver should bring immense pride and joy to you and your beaver. I wish a duck could display my fine beaver for the whole PG world to see, unfortunately, I am too far away from a duck to make that a possibility. So please forgive my transgression. If you would like to get this by-law changed, the next meeting of the beaver brotherhood is in August. I'd give the date, but you know them ducks would love to come to OSU and get some real fine beaver. Due to a lack of any good beaver in Eugene, them dam ducks are always trying to get some Corvallis beaver, so I cannot chance letting any duck know the date of the meeting and get a chance to get some prime beaver. I believe DM or BB can give you the exact date of the meeting as they are both Water Buffalo Sacred Beaver Brothers in good standing.
+1 permalink
5/14/2013 6:56:36 AM

ASU74
ASU74
FB
Ya made a Devil smile this morning.
F

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:51:46 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah- Kendall saying the beavs will win the series.. I still don't know. After listening to the Beavs play vs Stanford.. that game was pretty pedestrian. Hopefully that will carry over playing the ducks..
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:53:29 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Sorry Opihi,

I am invoking the little used Oregon State "borrow brother beaver's beaver" beaver by-law. Under that by-law, it says, without needing prior permission, unless using copyrighted material, a brother beaver can borrow a brother beaver's beaver in instances where upholding the sanctity of beaver brotherhood against all ducks is needed. Since I know you took a copyrighted beaver and added to it, thusly removing any copyright infringement agreements, and your beaver beaver was the only one available for use that was not copyrighted, I used that in a lawfully abiding contractual bet against a duck. I know this may be a painful thing to have happen to your beaver, but I promise that your beaver will come to no harm. The fact that a duck will have to display your beaver should bring immense pride and joy to you and your beaver. I wish a duck could display my fine beaver for the whole PG world to see, unfortunately, I am too far away from a duck to make that a possibility. So please forgive my transgression. If you would like to get this by-law changed, the next meeting of the beaver brotherhood is in August. I'd give the date, but you know them ducks would love to come to OSU and get some real fine beaver. Due to a lack of any good beaver in Eugene, them dam ducks are always trying to get some Corvallis beaver, so I cannot chance letting any duck know the date of the meeting and get a chance to get some prime beaver. I believe DM or BB can give you the exact date of the meeting as they are both Water Buffalo Sacred Beaver Brothers in good standing.

Don't worry FB.. If I lose, I will make an avatar all you beavs will be proud of. Who knows, maybe I will sell it to you when I am done with it. All I really want is the Ducks to win 2 out of the 4.. very doable if you ask me.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:57:31 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Fowl Territory-
Anyone from this forum want to meet me there next week? I will keep my phone on me and check my pm through this site. Getting exciting to watch some more duck baseball. Did anyone watch the NC State Game? They are paving a path for the ducks to get a national seed possibly without having to dismantle the beavs.. Their pitcher was throwing meat pitches.. They also have North Carolina. Ducks RPI was up to 7.. Heck, with a series loss, will either team really lose in the rpi side of things?
0 permalink
5/14/2013 11:46:26 AM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Coming in a little late here, but should OSU win, Duck fans would have to display their beaver on here for all to see?

I am not opposed but I thought this was a family website? Would Kendall allow posting of such images to his site?

P.S. My prediction is the beavers win the series this weekend.
+1 permalink
5/14/2013 12:11:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Not sure about winning the series.. Everyone thinks a team is going to come in to our yard and beat us? For all you non pac people, so far in mens sports this year the ducks have beat the beavs. Perfect record.. even in baseball. For the bet to take hold, the beavers need to win the series for the year which is 5 games. So far the ducks took the first one in their yard.. typical excuses are tuesday pitchers.. yada yada.. So I guess they are saying our pen is deeper? Anyway we have two games vs a good gonzaga team, just finished up a sweep on a good top 50 rpi team. Beavers last game was suspect.. could this be the famous spiral.. so much pressure, favorites, etc. The Ducks have a very underated bullpen compared to the beavs, plus own a league best 6 potw awards. All about the perfect storm, and the ducks have yet to play their best ball. Reed has finally pitched the last few games to his potential.. I doubt the beavs will get hit 5 times, and walked 9 coming up. They are going to have to beat our strength.. pitching, defense, and the intangibles that make this team a bugger to beat. Remember all the series they lost was due to our pitching staff (starters, not pitching up to their expectations). I would not be surprised if the Ducks sweep the beavers.. but obviously not counting on it. either.
edited by Riverduck on 5/14/2013
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:24:08 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'll allow it.

Florida Beaver wrote:
Sorry Opihi,

0 permalink
5/15/2013 9:25:53 PM

ASU74
ASU74
After 3 pages of banter & negotiations who is in & who is clucking, quacking, or......well what sound do Beavers make.....I had to Google that one:
Beavers make several sounds--churrs, mumbles, whines, snorts, hisses--as well as slapping their tails against the water to sound an alarm.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
5/15/2013 9:44:15 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
ASU74 wrote:
After 3 pages of banter & negotiations who is in & who is clucking, quacking, or......well what sound do Beavers make.....I had to Google that one:
Beavers make several sounds--churrs, mumbles, whines, snorts, hisses--as well as slapping their tails against the water to sound an alarm.

I am in.. The lone duck taking a stand. FB is in, just too proud not to stand up to the lone duck. Slapping his tail. Or shall I say whines... lol Thanks ASU74.. you guys beat us fair and square.. and you want us to beat the beavs.. Only helps you guys out. Yee Haw!
0 permalink
5/15/2013 9:45:27 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I hate to say this.. but my second favorite pac 12 team is ASU. My step daughter graduated from their biz school and has an absolute stellar job. I do have ASU garb in my house as well. lol
0 permalink
5/15/2013 10:43:32 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Wow- Ducks are actually a hotter team right now.. they have won 13 out of their last 14.. beavs 12 out of their last 14.
0 permalink
5/15/2013 10:45:22 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
For all you non beaver believers.. So happy I don't have to listen to Parker this week. Beaver Nation.. Gag me with a pitch fork. http://beaverrepel.com/
0 permalink
5/15/2013 11:04:32 PM

ASU74
ASU74
T
ya crack me up.
F
hehe

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
5/15/2013 11:38:16 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
And for all of you out there that know OSU as the College, only because you are a baseball fan. Yeah 2 CWS will do that.. but to be this close just after 5 years.. Check out How dominant University of Oregon is over OSU. Weep Ophi. Weep.http://www.csnnw.com/blog/ducks-talk/if-you-don%E2%80%99t-oregon-ducks-not-your-time
edited by Riverduck on 5/15/2013
0 permalink
5/16/2013 4:03:30 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
And for all of you out there that know OSU as the College, only because you are a baseball fan. Yeah 2 CWS will do that.. but to be this close just after 5 years.. Check out How dominant University of Oregon is over OSU. Weep Ophi. Weep.http://www.csnnw.com/blog/ducks-talk/if-you-don%E2%80%99t-oregon-ducks-not-your-time

A high priced prostitute is still, at heart and in reality, a whore. Welcome to the gutter RD. No....wait....you have risen to the gutter from the sewer. But ya still smell like sewage, even with the perfume. Now you just smell like ya crapped a rose.
+3 permalink
5/16/2013 4:06:47 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:

And how many years have you choked at a national level? One game away from the big game means you STILL didn't make it. And a National championship in acrobatics? WTH is that? Freakin whores always trying to sell themselves. Ya stink. Go douche. Oh, no...wait. Never mind. It's the Eugene smell. Impossible to get rid of that odor.
edited by Florida Beaver on 5/16/2013
+2 permalink
5/16/2013 11:44:28 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

And Florida is the sublime Oasis?

And how many years have you choked at a national level? One game away from the big game means you STILL didn't make it. And a National championship in acrobatics? WTH is that? Freakin whores always trying to sell themselves. Ya stink. Go douche. Oh, no...wait. Never mind. It's the Eugene smell. Impossible to get rid of that odor.
edited by Florida Beaver on 5/16/2013
-1 permalink
5/16/2013 8:05:49 PM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
Wow- Ducks are actually a hotter team right now.. they have won 13 out of their last 14.. beavs 12 out of their last 14.

yeah but those have been 12 STRAIGHT

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
5/16/2013 8:33:08 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah, and the good thing is they are primed for it to be broken up. If stanford had in cajones.. that would have been smashed last week.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War Wager!