Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Cardinals-Beavers

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/12/2013 6:21:58 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
What will next weekend bring?
0 permalink
5/12/2013 6:33:40 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Hey RD...Beavs have 5 conference sweeps....and only 1 conference series loss...guess you can't puff up your chest on that one anymore.

Yeah, but do you really want to hang your hat on that? Like I have said. .the conference is weak this year. Heck will stanford even make the post season? Arizona? And like I said, good teams don't get swept.. hence the reason both the ducks and beavs have 5 sweeps. The last game was horrible. 4 hit batters, 9 walks, How many passed balls for scores? Stanford just rolled over and died. Should have been 4-2 stanford. Stanford is a HUGE disappointment IMO. They deserve to stay home for the post season. Your pitching and hitting.. hmm. 3 hits?
0 permalink
5/12/2013 8:09:55 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Hey RD...Beavs have 5 conference sweeps....and only 1 conference series loss...guess you can't puff up your chest on that one anymore.

Yeah, but do you really want to hang your hat on that? Like I have said. .the conference is weak this year. Heck will stanford even make the post season? Arizona? And like I said, good teams don't get swept.. hence the reason both the ducks and beavs have 5 sweeps. The last game was horrible. 4 hit batters, 9 walks, How many passed balls for scores? Stanford just rolled over and died. Should have been 4-2 stanford. Stanford is a HUGE disappointment IMO. They deserve to stay home for the post season. Your pitching and hitting.. hmm. 3 hits?

hypocrite!! Does this look familiar from 5 days ago?

[font=Helvetica, arial]Oregon has always had better pitching than hitting, and that has hurt them. I attribute alot of the good seasons we have had to our coaching, and the ability to get the team to win those close games. This year I have seen less reliable pitching from our starters, but our relief has been good. Five sweeps in Pac play is stellar, and we have more POW in the hitting department this year, than pretty much all years combined since I have been on this board. I think playing vandy and csf again, might yield different results. The key as well is good teams don't get swept.[/font]

and

[font=Helvetica, arial]Your record vs top 50 rpi is not that great.. and have you played a vandy or a csf? No. The only team in that caliber was the ducks.. and they beat you in your own yard. it is the consistency in the pac that counts. 5 sweeps. Count em. Yeah. I thought so. Who cares who beat who in the pre season.. it is about finishing it. And we have proven we can beat the best. Have you?[/font]
+1 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Cardinals-Beavers