Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hogfan

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/9/2013 7:10:41 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
You guys must be sitting every starter this week. I know midweek games are different but unm has you guys on the ropes.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/9/2013 8:29:50 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
We pitched guys today in the DH that I've never heard of. I knew it would be this way. Problem was not pitching. Even these guys I didn't know didn't allow an earned run in the first game. 6 total errors in 2 games. It's embarrassing right now. We won game 2, but good grief how do you give up 0 earned runs and lose. You can't win many SEC series that way.
0 permalink
4/9/2013 8:41:33 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I think that may play a factor this weekend. Arkansas has the worst defense in the SEC, while LSU is number one. Even though we are killing it at the plate, this will be a low scoring series, and great defense will play a factor. LSU, with all this new speed we have this season, will put a lot of pressure on Arkansas to make a play, and air mailing the ball into the dugout wont beat us.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/9/2013 9:08:53 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Can't make more than 1 a game. If even that. Idk how you get to this level and continuously make routine errors...
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post