Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

BeesballFan - all messages by user

3/27/2011 5:28:18 PM
Topic:
What stood out to you the most this weekend?

BeesballFan
BeesballFan
Georgia Tech sweeping Miami on the road. First time Tech has swept Miami since 1967.

I knew Tech had a good team, but fully expected the youth to show in this first real road test. Being able to sweep the series and win two games in the 9th and 10th inning really excites me about this team.

That series between UVA and Tech in Atlanta in two weeks is going to be great.
3/28/2011 12:34:24 PM
Topic:
What stood out to you the most this weekend?

BeesballFan
BeesballFan
GTbaseball wrote:
CLemson losing to NCstate
UGA taking the series from LSU
Auburn getting swept at MSU

GT is not a surprise to me. Miami is just not very good right now IMO.

Except that even after the series they have the third best pitching in the ACC behind Tech and UVA with an era of under 3 as a staff. Say what you will about us playing and hitting well, but to go down to Miami and sweep the first real road test for this inexperienced lineup against that staff was impressive and surprising to me.

Miami will be just fine IMO. With their pitching if they can just pick the sticks up just a little they will start rolling. The games they have lost this season have all been 1 or 2 run games. It took extras for Tech to win on Saturday and 2 runs in the 9th to win on Sunday. They are playing close games and are still sitting at 6-3 in the ACC. I look for them to win the next three series (BC, NCST, and Maryland) and head into the UNC series with some momentum.
4/16/2011 10:10:57 AM
Topic:
What was Friday's biggest surprise? (4/15)

BeesballFan
BeesballFan
hubbyb014 wrote:
Fridays biggest surprise was 2 of the ACC's top teams (UNC and FSU) losing to inferior opponents

+1
4/18/2011 8:40:56 AM
Topic:
Lets have some fun! Kendall and whoever else.

BeesballFan
BeesballFan
Southern Miss may or may not be overrated, but their fans sure have ruined this thread by getting so offended. It's just a thread looking for opinions. Get over it. You're acting like children.
pages: 1