Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

cdog8 - all messages by user

2/22/2011 9:42:06 AM
Topic:
Thoughts on Stanford/Rice Game 1

cdog8
cdog8
K, its good to get some first hand thoughts on Stanford after a quite Fall on the Farm. I'm looking forward to a great year both here (on your forum) and the Farm
2/24/2011 6:30:21 AM
Topic:
Stanford's Mooneyham

cdog8
cdog8
K, I don't know if you have posted this and I missed it, but Stanford LHP Brett Mooneyham is out for the season. He recently had finger surgery and will require significant time to heal. The Card have plenty of depth at pitcher this season, but he will be sorely missed.
2/24/2011 6:33:30 PM
Topic:
Stanford's Mooneyham

cdog8
cdog8
I found your post in the other (free) forum. What is the protocol for the various forums? I guess you have to monitor both in order to get all the scoop? Is there any way to allow all topics in the premium site, but not vica versa? That would be a good improvement if it is even possible.

To have won the Rice series without our top 2 pitchers is a great sign. I think Jordan Pries is poised to have a great year.
3/4/2011 5:07:40 AM
Topic:
Some site changes to throw at you...

cdog8
cdog8
K, how about adding a last post date to the blog button, so one doesn't have to actually enter it to see if there is anything new.
edited by cdog8 on 3/4/2011
5/31/2011 6:25:33 AM
Topic:
Some thoughts on the committee and the SEC

cdog8
cdog8
Why don't we just let LSU play all of their games at home as well as anyone else who can draw a big crowd. Then the other teams who play all their games on the road can wither and die. I think the NCAA should mandate that each team must play 50% of their games on the road in any 3 year period. To allow the big money schools to bully everyone else is a bunch of hooey! Fiscal responsibility = big ass ego!
6/6/2011 6:38:48 AM
Topic:
ANALYSIS: Sunday's Regional Roundup

cdog8
cdog8
K, after a tough year, yesterday was tremendous. I'm going to Chapel Hill in lieu of graduation!
pages: 1