Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Wow, game saving catch right there.
6/3/2013 11:29:49 PM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I really hope he doesn't walk in the tieing run. I hate seeing great games like this end like that.
6/3/2013 11:32:41 PM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
What an incredible game!! FAU just can't seem to close it out.

Rice may have put the nail in the coffin with a 2run triple. Lead Oregon 10-4 in the 9th
edited by Hedegoba88 on 6/3/2013
6/3/2013 11:37:43 PM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Haha they are going to have to start putting position players in there to throw.

Yea that left fielder went diiving forward into that throw. Great job by the catcher to block the plate.
6/3/2013 11:56:24 PM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I think this game is wearing out the umps. Starting to have bad calls on both sides.
6/4/2013 12:00:14 AM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Lets go Owls!!! I wanna see an upset
6/4/2013 12:07:00 AM
Topic:
Regionals Day 4

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
What a game! FAU just couldn't close it out with big leads twice.

Time for Supers. Time for bed.
edited by Hedegoba88 on 6/4/2013
6/5/2013 10:04:27 AM
Topic:
Jonathan Gray - Adderall

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I was just curious to get everyones opinion on this whole deal with Jonathan Gray testing positive for adderall at the MLB Pre-draft program.

Will something like this greatly affect his draft status? Is this just a minor incident or could this hurt him once he gets into the big leagues?
6/9/2013 10:42:51 PM
Topic:
Oregon State vs. Kansas State

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Man, Oregon St. brought the bats tonight. Every inning they are threatening.
6/12/2013 10:27:33 AM
Topic:
Super Regional Predictions (RECONSTRUCTED)

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
boooyaaaa!!! Ya'll can mail me my winnings.
6/12/2013 10:37:13 AM
Topic:
So who is going to Omaha?

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Mostly Beavers on here and LSU_Blake, any of ya'll going to the World Series?

I swore to myself last year, whether LSU made it or not, I was making the trip this year. But unfortunately I won't be able to do it, just too much going on at work.
6/13/2013 9:15:55 AM
Topic:

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
LSU_Blake wrote:
It's on my bucket list but I probably won't go unless LSU goes again. I'm like you, too much going on at work and I'm already taking a Disney World trip with the family in the winter so it's out of the question for me. I don't think my wife and girls would like it too much if I traded Disney for Omaha. I've never been to fond of sleeping on the couch.

Yea, getting married a month ago really sealed my fate this year. Pretty much used up all my vacation days on that. It's times like these that I miss being in college. Senior year at LSU was '09, was able to fly there the first weekend and catch 2 games. Then when LSU made the finals, me and a bunch of friends drove up for the championship series. What I would do to have free time like that now.

If LSU does make the championship series, I haven't given up hope. I still may find a way to get up there. It is such an awesome trip, make sure you scratch it off the bucket list someday!!
edited by Hedegoba88 on 6/13/2013
6/13/2013 9:25:36 AM
Topic:
CWS history...repeats?

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
It's funny ya'll are talking about hole's in one (did I say it right). I played last saturday morning before tailgating for the LSU game and came the closest I have ever come to getting one. My ball was 10 inches from the pin. I was bragging all week to my brother about it. Then I see this couple hit them back to back. Put me back in my place.

Also, sorry to use the term "ya'll" in a thread where such grammar excellence is being discussed.
6/16/2013 12:35:59 AM
Topic:
DM....We doing a CWS pisk 'em?

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Damn, forgot to get picks in today. Just know that I would have picked all the winners from today and all the winners going forward too.
6/16/2013 12:46:00 AM
Topic:

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
[font=Helvetica, arial]Haha, I may have something there. I bet it would be a good seller, may have to kick back some royalties your way. Me and the wife are already on that line of thinking. Traveling is our main goal the next few years before life gets too serious. 30 years is a long time, congrats. Hopefully we make it there!![/font]

BeaverBob wrote:
Hedegoba88, your statement below sounds like a bumper sticker. Just wait until you have been married 30 years. My wife and I will celebrate our 30th in October. Not a bad life, but get your traveling done early in your marriage. When the kids come, it's not as easy until they are out of the house and you have paid for their college.

Yea, getting married a month ago really sealed my fate

Hedegoba88 wrote:
LSU_Blake wrote:
It's on my bucket list but I probably won't go unless LSU goes again. I'm like you, too much going on at work and I'm already taking a Disney World trip with the family in the winter so it's out of the question for me. I don't think my wife and girls would like it too much if I traded Disney for Omaha. I've never been to fond of sleeping on the couch.

Yea, getting married a month ago really sealed my fate this year. Pretty much used up all my vacation days on that. It's times like these that I miss being in college. Senior year at LSU was '09, was able to fly there the first weekend and catch 2 games. Then when LSU made the finals, me and a bunch of friends drove up for the championship series. What I would do to have free time like that now.

If LSU does make the championship series, I haven't given up hope. I still may find a way to get up there. It is such an awesome trip, make sure you scratch it off the bucket list someday!!
edited by Hedegoba88 on 6/13/2013
6/16/2013 12:58:28 AM
Topic:
Oregon State vs Mississippi State (Sat 6/15 12pm)

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Wow, Great game to start off the CWS. Soon as that ball was hit I thought for sure the Beavers won on a walk off hr. Can't believe it stayed in the park, it didn't look like he could have possibly hit it any better.
6/16/2013 10:43:21 PM
Topic:
DM....We doing a CWS pisk 'em?

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Didn't make picks today either, but I would have picked UCLA over LSU too......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother @#$%^**
6/16/2013 10:59:08 PM
Topic:
LSU vs UCLA (6/16, 5pm)

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
LSU_Blake wrote:
That loss hurts. Two unearned runs, something that we don't give up too often. I guess we will have to do it the hard way.

Unfortunately Blake I have to disagree with you. Yes all regular season LSU fielding was great. But ever since postseason started, LSU fielding has been terrible. They have given up more unearned runs in the postseason than earned. LSU looked like a team that has never been to Omaha before tonight.
6/16/2013 11:16:28 PM
Topic:
LSU vs UCLA (6/16, 5pm)

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Florida Beaver wrote:
So, in two days, one of the national seeds from today's games goes home from the loser's bracket. Do you think (RD, I said think so that lets you off the hook on this) a national seed will be in the finals and if so, who is it.

I was not very impressed with Oregon State on Saturday, but it WAS a close game. NC State put a spanking on the Heels, and LSU lost a very close one to UCLA. I think Oregon State wins tomorrow and LSU wins on Tuesday. I think Indiana beats MSU tomorrow and UCLA beats NC State. That sets up Oregon State and MSU and NC State vs LSU on Wednesday. The Beavs will not lose again to MSU and I do not think NC State has what it take to beat LSU.
Oregon State and Indiana will play two and Oregon State wins. LSU and UCLA play two and UCLA wins out. CWS will be UCLA and Oregon State. Oregon State CWS Champs in 3 games.

I wish I had your optimism. I don't see LSU beating UNC. After watching LSU they are just ice cold. And now they have to rely on Ryan Eades, and you never know what your gonna get with him.

Maybe its just the pain after a really tough loss, but I think LSU and Louisville have a nice BBQ tuesday. I'm bringing the boudin!!!!!!
6/17/2013 2:52:12 PM
Topic:
Beaver Tiger Cardinals and Tarheel fans

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I would like to see LSU face UCLA again. Revenge is mostly the reason. I hate to see good games end b/c of errors.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11