Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

OpihiMan - all messages by user

2/23/2013 12:37:54 PM
Topic:
Rice @ Hawai'i Live Streaming Link

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I stayed up till the end, and I'm paying today!
2/23/2013 12:45:11 PM
Topic:
Live Video Links now pinned at the top

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Updated links again, I'm going to create a master list of video links for live games for alot of teams, I messaged Kendall and hopefully he will pin it.
2/23/2013 1:24:45 PM
Topic:
Matt Boyd is on fire

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Hahahaha, doesn't count!
2/23/2013 1:49:55 PM
Topic:
Oregon State vs. SDSU Saturday

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
If they don't lose today or tomorrow (which I'm thinking there is a 50/50 chance) they'll probably drop one to Texas State
2/23/2013 4:24:21 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Riverduck wrote:
who needs cable.. just call it ophivision.
edited by Riverduck on 2/23/2013

HAHAHA...

Beavs win 5-0 Andrew Moore goes into the 9th despite only having 2 strikeouts...great defensive effort.
2/24/2013 12:20:47 AM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Aspic is a gelatin based food dish, so the tongue would be suspended in the Gelatin. At least that's what I would assume he's talking about. Now if there is some underlying meaning, I'm lost...

BeaverBob wrote:
Matt, I really want to be cool. Can you through a hint my way?

Dodger Matt wrote:
Ducks' Tongues in Aspic. (If you get it, you are cooler than I thought.
2/24/2013 9:50:33 AM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Live video links have been pinned to the top, I'll update as the season goes on...please add links to that thread
2/24/2013 11:06:55 AM
Topic:
Anyone know of All-Access free month codes?

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I've been looking off and on, I'm pretty sure tehy did away with free months once they went to "ULive"
2/24/2013 1:24:22 PM
Topic:
Duck attendance

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
It's pretty pathetic for a team that hosted Supers last year and is ranked in the top 20...
2/24/2013 1:37:49 PM
Topic:
Oregon State vs. SDSU Sunday

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
My guess is the video feed is screwed up because of the early start.
2/24/2013 5:51:16 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Keep us posted if you come across one!

jdh008 wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
I've been looking off and on, I'm pretty sure tehy did away with free months once they went to "ULive"

That's kind of what I was afraid of, but I think it was ULive by this time last year and they had a free month promo. So I guess we'll see if something develops.
2/24/2013 11:16:50 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
In your profile, you can either hyperlink to a picture or download one and edit it to 100x100 pixels (like I did) and then browse to it and upload it to the site.

jnick312 wrote:
jdh008 wrote:
I know last year you could get a free month of All-Access if you went and liked Dunkin Donuts on Facebook. They would email you a code after the fact to redeem your month.

Anyone know of anyone doing something similar this season?

Sometimes if you browse teams message boards people will post live links. I know they do for South Carolina a lot of the time.

BTW.....can anyone tell me how to get an avatar pic up? I've tried everything and nothing works
2/27/2013 6:03:52 PM
Topic:
This is not a PAC-12 only chat room

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Amen! Preach on!

BTExpress wrote:
South Carolina/SEC/College Baseball fan here. Just don't get into to many conversations. Love the smell of grass and dirt. Love the sound of BBCOR and leather. Never go home with a clean uni!
2/27/2013 6:09:17 PM
Topic:
Sac State Brawl

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
UCR player should be gone for the season...I think its called a Blount.

In all seriousness what a dirty dirty player, he should never live that one down.

I mean seriously, cheating is pathetic but then you are going to come back and throw a punch. I hope the UCR coach does more than just stating he hasn't "see something like that in 6-8 years".
2/27/2013 10:53:25 PM
Topic:
Sac State Brawl

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Welcome to the boards Playhard, nice to see a Cavalier in here!

Playhard1985 wrote:
They both received 4 games, along with the UCR catcher. I feel the UCR player deserves more than 4. There was also an article in the Sacramento Bee today about the brawl, including comments from Ayres. SouthernBeaver wrote:
Not in an area where I can hear the audio... anything interesting in the interviews? Suspensions or excuses?
2/28/2013 12:57:07 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
There is so much Pac-12 stuff because no one else posts. I'd love to chat in a Big12, SEC, ACC, CUSA...etc thread. I love the game and always like learning about other teams and other players. Unfortunately we really only get to discuss PAC12 in these threads because other teams and conferences don't post to start discussions.

And yeah it's stupid when a stupid bandwagon fan jumps on board because their team is having a good year, don't let the petty fans get to you.

hogfan4life wrote:
Hog fan here, I don't post a lot. Usually I get on and see all Pac12 stuff and just leave. I enjoy Kendall's stuff though. You won't see any smack talking from me, I just try and get college baseball news wherever I can.

Excited for the weekend games in Arizona this weekend for the Hogs!

When this board first started it was flooded with southern Miss fans. They got mad at me for saying I believed their team was overrated that year. I think they may have lost in their regional that year. I chuckled.

edited by OpihiMan on 2/28/2013
2/28/2013 12:59:37 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I remember you Heels from Rivals, I too have my issues with the site (like lack of email notifications when you follow a thread or receive new messages). The ads are annoying but, if it pays to keep the site alive (as it's not funded by yahoo like rivals is) then I can live with it.

What are your thoughts on the ACC race this year?

Heels2Omaha wrote:
In all honesty, I don't post because I hate the way this forum logs you out every time you visit and I feel I have to log in for every post. The preponderance of ads doesn't help either. I do subscribe mainly as a donation because I value Kendall's coverage and want him to be able to continue. I find the site, however, to be very ugly and unwieldy.
2/28/2013 1:02:40 PM
Topic:
WEEKEND PREVIEW: Breaking down the weekend (FREE)

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Nice!

Of the matchups you listed (and CSF over Oregon isn't really an upset as it is a home game for CSF) which team could you see getting upset by a non-ranked team?
2/28/2013 1:05:49 PM
Topic:
Duck attendance

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I have to say I'm envious of the atmosphere in the South East. Oregon State has been drawing well (thanks to the program's resurgence in the past decade) and a couple others do pretty well but nothing like some of those SEC schools. It be a ton of fun going to one of those games!

hogfan4life wrote:
It's crazy to see the difference in attendance across the nation. In Arkansas we've played bad teams so far in colder weather (low 40s to upper 30s) and still have had actual attendance in the 4,000s for the weekend games.
2/28/2013 1:38:26 PM
Topic:

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Is there a pretty big separation between the top 3-5 teams and the rest of the conference?

Heels2Omaha wrote:
I think the ACC will be tight at the top. Right now, it's hard not to like my Heels a lot. We look as deep or deeper than I've ever seen us offensively and we returned our entire rotation from a pretty stellar staff last year.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54