Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

FV4Heels - all messages by user

3/17/2013 7:20:46 PM
Topic:
Just left a the Heels and Canes game today

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Wow, if that is the case, these guys should not be allowed to officiate anymore ACC games. I've got 20/160 vision and could call a better game than the guy behind the dish today.
3/18/2013 6:32:17 AM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels,
Did you Colin go crazy on the strike call that was over a foot outside? I like the fight in him. Also the strike three call that almost hit Holbie who doesn't crowd the plate. I did like Morris arguing those couple of calls that went against him. I guess he thought he deserved every call.
3/18/2013 10:45:54 AM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels,
I see your point on the Morris thing. These guys were just awful!
3/19/2013 5:04:22 PM
Topic:
ACC and SEC - FV4Heels, Hogfan4life, heels2Omaha

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I wouldn't mind an ACC ONE, but I Heels is much more in tune with the other teams than I am. I never get to go to weekday games because I travel for work. I also have a 2 yo and a 6 yo that keep me busy. I'm lucky if I'll get to see half the conference home games this season.
4/25/2013 5:43:02 AM
Topic:
Do you guys think North Carolina is legit.

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
77, Bolt is supposed to back right after finals for the GT series.
4/25/2013 7:36:43 AM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Wow I really butchered the grammar in that post.
4/25/2013 3:37:09 PM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
You may be right. I know Coach Fox won't bring him back on the field until he's definitely ready. That kid has way too ability to mess it up by bringing him back too soon. Coach Fox has done well by not putting the health of his players over the need to win esp. with pitching. It has served him and the Diamond Heels well over the long term.
5/30/2013 9:35:39 AM
Topic:
Official 2013 NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Postal Cock wrote:
LSU_Blake wrote:
North Carolina and South Carolina will be fun.

It is a game that should be played every year in my opinion.

Going to Chapel Hill will be tough if we are fortunate enough to get that far. Fun? Yes. Tough? Yes.

I agree. Maybe with Holbrook there now we can do a home and home every year. I think it would be great for both programs.
6/3/2013 11:28:46 AM
Topic:
Regionals Day 3

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Went to the game at the Bosh last night and Carolina was terrible! IMO, you deserve to lose when you strand 15 base runners! We had bases loaded and no outs in the 6th and Moran grounds into a 1-2-3 dbl play! You just can't do that! At least a deep fly ball there to put one on the board! Come away with nothing there! We wasted a great start by Hobbs who had a no hitter going into the 7th! We turned the lineup over 4 almost 5 times, out hit them 12-3 and lose 3-2! That's just crazy, but it's baseball! The baseball gods we not with us last night! Hopefully, they grace us tonight!
6/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
Topic:
UNC vs OSU

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
We gotta a lot of work to do to even think of this series. I just hope we dont go 2 and que. Our starters are worn out.
6/22/2013 1:58:56 PM
Topic:
Thanks for one Heel of a Ride Diamond Heels

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
This was truly a special season in Chapel Hill. 59-12 was spectacular! We want to thank the boys for all the hard work they put into this season. I enjoyed watching how well you played together and how hard you played for each other! To Colin, Kent, Cody, and Hobbs good luck with your professional careers! To Chaz, Matty, and Munnelly thanks for 4 awesome years in Chapel Hill! Good luck with whatever you decide to do now, whether that be baseball or something else. To Skye, Landon, Parks, Russell, and Zoom, we are already waiting for October baseball with great antiquation. We will be cheering loudly for you in Section 107 coming Feb. of '14!
6/23/2013 4:01:15 PM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Yes, Coach Fox is first class all the way. A really bright spot in an athletic dept that could really use it with the football and basketball goings on right now. The kids graduate, perform on the field, and stay out of trouble. That's all you can ask a coach to do.
6/23/2013 4:03:53 PM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Me too Blake. I think we peaked about 6 weeks too soon. When Bolt went down, our lineup was never the same. mainly because I think he is not fully recovered from the broken foot. I hope he takes it easy this summer. He on the national team so let's hope he takes care of himself. He is the best prospect I have ever seen in Chapel Hill! Definitely a 5 tool player!
6/23/2013 4:07:56 PM
Topic:
College Baseball 2014....A Look Ahead

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I think the Heels will definitely be in a rebuilding year in'14. We lose two weekend starters, 3B, 1B, LF, CF, and C from this years team. I do think we found a weekend replacement in Thorton. The '13 recruiting class was really stout. They will get there chance now. Being realistic we should be happy with a run at regionals next year.
1/18/2014 3:03:33 PM
Topic:
Looking at Rankings for 2014

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels are ranked way too high IMO. We lost too much last season to be that high. Maybe some where around seems to be more appropriate.
1/20/2014 12:39:13 PM
Topic:
Looking at Rankings for 2014

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
some where around 20.
pages: 1 2 3