Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

teewhite22 - all messages by user

5/16/2011 12:53:23 PM
Topic:
PG TOP 25: Our latest rankings (5/16)

teewhite22
teewhite22
Can we get some love for litle Dallas Baptist again this year? Making a push that includes: 16-4 in their last 20 (3 of those losses to Texas & TX A&M on the road), Plus wins over Oklahoma, Texas A&M, TCU, Texas Tech, Rice & pounding their conference foes. Congrats to MR. Krizen for breaking the single season doubles record Friday as well!
5/16/2011 12:58:26 PM
Topic:
PG TOP 25: Our latest rankings (5/16)

teewhite22
teewhite22
Ok - so it's not really a conference, but their conference-type foes.
6/3/2011 4:54:56 PM
Topic:
DBU - the little engine that could!

teewhite22
teewhite22
1 in the 9th to tie it & then 1 in the 10th to win it! Williamson went all the way until the 10th. Krizan continues to hit doubles, score & drive in runs!

Good 24 hours for Baylor Bear fans! walk-off home run in the 8th of the Women's CWS & a 6-4 Baylor Men' s over Cal. I guess the selectiion committee got it right after all - even as a Baylor guy, I was surprised to see their name in the field.
6/7/2011 7:37:06 AM
Topic:
***Super Regionals schedules/results page***

teewhite22
teewhite22
Don't see how Dallas Baptist could host - their stadium is nowhere large enough. Even their AD siad he doubted they could when I talked to him Saturday evening.
6/14/2011 2:04:59 PM
Topic:
Thanks for the coverage again!

teewhite22
teewhite22
Thanks for the coverage again this year Kendall! As a "B-Level" fan ("A-Level" this time of year), I follow CBB as much as I can but I don't always have time to go looking all over for info on it. Thanks for providing the quick & informative outlet for us fans like this. I will be heading to Omaha a couple days this weekend! Wish I could have seen Baylor or DBU there, but that's the way it goes. DBU A.D. said they just ran into a buzzsaw at the time & the trip to Snata Barbara, everything may have been just a little overwhelming for the kids this year- but a great year & should help recruiting none the less. As a Baylor guy from the 80's: I guess, one of these days we'll get that last out or two!" But thanks again for the coverage & the forum - keep up the great work!
pages: 1