Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

borgguy - all messages by user

5/11/2013 2:50:54 PM
Topic:
Pac-12 predictions: 2013 Week 13

borgguy
borgguy
Guessing that Dodger Matt is out enjoying this beautiful weekend with Dodger Mom so here is
DAY ONE RECAP

OREGON STATE 7 STANFORD 3

The 3,576 in attendance at Friday night's game between No. 6 Oregon State and No. 25 Stanford at Sunken Diamond surely expected a pitcher's duel between Matt Boyd and Mark Appel, two of the better pitchers in the Pac-12 Conference this season.
Instead, what they saw was an Oregon State offense that came to life as the Beavers won 7-3 in the opener of the three-game series between the top-25 clubs.Oregon State knocked around Stanford (26-18 overall, 11-11 Pac-12) starter Mark Appel for six hits and six runs in five innings, which tied for the shortest stint of the season for the heralded right-hander. He walked a season-high five and struck out four, his second-lowest tally of the season.The main culprit in Appel's demise Friday was OSU (39-8, 18-4) sophomore Dylan Davis, who hit a soft liner past the third base bag during a five-run fifth inning that saw the Beavers push out to a three-run lead. The double cleared the bases, and marked the first of two extra-base hits for Davis, who also tripled to lead off the seventh

OREGON STATE LEADS SERIES 1-0

UCLA 10 ARIZONA 2

Behind a career-high six RBI from senior Cody Regis and 6.2 strong innings on the mound from junior Adam Plutko, the eighth-ranked UCLA Baseball team took game one of its series with Arizona by a final of 10-2 over the Wildcats.
Plutko earned his seventh win of the season by allowing just two runs on seven hits in his 6.2 innings of work. He also struck out seven while walking just one. James Farris took the loss for Arizona, giving up four runs on three hits and two walks in just four innings.The Wildcats would be the ones that jumped ahead first, getting a run in the top of the second on a single by Jordan Berger that plated Zach Gibbons. Arizona then added another run in the top of the third when Kevin Newman singled in Johnny Field to make it 2-0 Wildcats.

UCLA LEADS SERIES 1-0

CALIFORNIA 3 ARIZONA STATE 1

Behind the back drop of a brand new video scoreboard, junior designated hitter Devon Rodriguez had a clutch two-run single in the bottom of the eighth inning to help lead Cal baseball to a 3-1 victory over No. 13-ranked Arizona State Friday night at Evans Diamond.
After the Sun Devils had taken a 1-0 lead with Kasey Coffman's sacrifice fly in the seventh inning, the Golden Bears made their comeback in the eighth inning against ASU starter Trevor Williams (7.2 innings, six hits, three runs, three walks, five strikeouts). Freshman first baseman Nick Halamandaris led off the eighth with a single to left field and was advanced to second base by pinch hitter John Soteropolis' sacrifice bunt. Later in the inning, freshman outfielder Brian Celsi reached on a two-out walk by Williams and then sophomore second baseman Brenden Farney tied the game with an RBI single through the middle of the infield that scored freshman pinch runner Sean Peters.

CALIFORNIA LEADS SERIES 1-0

WASHINGTON STATE 7 USC 6

Jason Monda and Trace Tam Sing each collected three hits and Washington State edged USC 7-6 in Pac-12 Conference baseball, Friday night.
The Cougars (21-24, 8-14 Pac-12) built a 7-1 lead in support of Joe Pistorese (5-3), who pitched into the eighth inning and then held on as the Trojans (17-30, 8-14 Pac-12) rallied.USC scored a run in the first and Washington State tied the game with a tally in the third. Monda and Tam Sing singled and moved up on a sacrifice bunt by Trek Stemp. Collin Slaybaugh's RBI-ground out scored Monda.The Cougars broke through for four runs in the fifth against Trojans' starter Bob Wheatley (3-4). Patrick McGrath and Monda opened with back-to-back singles. With one out, Stemp doubled to plate both runs and give Washington State a 3-1 lead. Slaybaugh's knocked in Stemp with a single, stole second and scored on a single by P.J. Jones.In the sixth, McGrath singled, stole second and scored on Monda's single. Monda moved to second on an error, took third on a single by Tam Sing and scored on a wild pitch with two outs.USC answered with a run in the sixth and two in the eighth against Pistorese to close within 7-4. In the ninth, the Trojans added two more on two hits, a walk and two hit batters against J.D. Leckenby. Richie Ochoa came on to retire pinch hitter AJ Ramirez on a ground out with the tying and winning runs aboard to pick up his first save since 2011.

WASHINGTON STATE LEADS SERIES 1-0

UTAH 5 WASHINGTON 4 (10)

The Utah baseball team defeated Washington, 5-4, in 10 innings to open a three-game series against the Huskies on Friday evening.
Utah held a 4-0 lead before Washington tied the score at 4-4 with two runs in the eighth and ninth innings. In the top of the 10th inning, AJ Young led off the inning with a walk as a pinch hitter, and back-to-back singles from Braden Anderson and Cory Hunt sent Young across the plate for the game-winning run.Utah reliever Luke West, who entered the game with one out in the ninth inning, struck out all five of the batters that he faced. He earned the win to raise his record to 3-2 on the year.Hunt went 3-for-4 at the plate with two RBI for the Utes Konnor Armijo and Cody Scaggari each had two hits for the Utes.Utah starter Mitch Watrous pitched 7 1/3 innings, allowing two runs on eight hits and striking out five. Nick Green pitched part of the eighth inning, and Joe Pond threw one inning.

UTAH LEADS SERIES 1-0

OREGON @ OHIO STATE

Rained out will play double header today.
5/11/2013 3:45:19 PM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
Standings after day one: ASU74 jumps out to an early lead picking several sweeps, but JCR UOsportsguy and Dodger Matt are not far behind.

In an interesting twist none of our top 4 have a chance at a perfect week, OpihiMan, YellowLabOSU, Riverduck, and WildCard85 are the only ones still with a chance to get perfection.

1)ASU74 31 6

T2)JCR 27 6
UOsportsguy 27 6
Dodger Matt 27 6

T5)OpihiMan 26 8
YellowlabOSU 26 8

7)Riverduck 26 7

8)OregonStHomer 25 7

9)Rowdy 25 6

10)WildCard85 24 8

11)Florida Beaver 24 6

T12)Borgguy 23 8
Beaverstate69 23 8
BeaverBob 23 8
OregonG20 23 8

T16)Hogfan4life 23 7
SouthernBeaver 23 7
5/11/2013 4:11:13 PM
Topic:
Cardinals-Beavers

borgguy
borgguy
did conforto really just hit into a triple play? eesh
5/11/2013 5:15:40 PM
Topic:
Cardinals-Beavers

borgguy
borgguy
on the plus side for stanford, the ERA of their pitching staff is going down.... all 6 runs are UNearned
5/11/2013 5:16:34 PM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
you're welcome BB
5/11/2013 5:25:36 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
Florida Beaver wrote:
Bases loaded, 2 outs. Can Sherfy do it again?

yup. alot more exciting than the Ducks would have liked, winning run on base with two outs..... but they take care of business
5/11/2013 5:32:31 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
LSU_Blake wrote:
Ohio State may be the only team in the BI0 other than Indiana to be worth a crap. If nothing else the ducks aren't scared to play tough OOC games with OSU and Vandy on the schedule.

CSF as well. I think Vandy and CSF would take the beavs right now..

Im not so sure about that, I think at a neutral site the beavs would win....

also yes the Ducks keep winning these error riddled games, but at the end of the day all that matters is getting a W
5/11/2013 6:10:08 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
LSU_Blake wrote:
Man I hope you guys bring the popcorn next weekend. I'm gonna prop my feet up and enjoy that civil war.
edited by LSU_Blake on 5/11/2013

and it will end just like the war between the states, with the South getting whooped! Hammer Time
5/11/2013 6:15:26 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
LSU_Blake wrote:
Well I mean if Oregon wins every game left like that then they would be champs. I think both teams have done extremely well and I really couldn't pick a favorite. If I had to pick the series for next week though I would say OSU 2-1. I think OSU is playing better RIGHT NOW but Oregon is a beast and either team is good enough to win it all. Neither team got where they are by mistake that's for sure.

as much as it may annoy my fellow beavers here, I would love nothing more than to have a CW for the national title, I have been saying it since halfway last year when the Ducks began to look like they were a legit team. That is why I am rooting for the Ducks to take care of business against all their opponents (except us) to make sure that they have a national seed and so long as they stay on the other side of the bracket from us.
5/11/2013 6:18:05 PM
Topic:
Cardinals-Beavers

borgguy
borgguy
so why was rodriquez ejected? i didnt see anything
5/11/2013 6:23:35 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
normally I would agree with you, if the Ducks were to go Oh-fer, I would not be dissapointed, but that isnt the case here, and I am a conference guy so I want them to rep the pac well. this late in the season they have a shot at a national seed, this would make Oregon a baseball hotbed if BOTH major teams were national seeds and were both in Omaha.
however here is to an 0-12 UO football season! Toast

BeaverBob wrote:
BG, we are going to have to agree to disagree. I dislike the Ducks so much that I hope they lose every game in every sport.

borgguy wrote:
LSU_Blake wrote:
Well I mean if Oregon wins every game left like that then they would be champs. I think both teams have done extremely well and I really couldn't pick a favorite. If I had to pick the series for next week though I would say OSU 2-1. I think OSU is playing better RIGHT NOW but Oregon is a beast and either team is good enough to win it all. Neither team got where they are by mistake that's for sure.

as much as it may annoy my fellow beavers here, I would love nothing more than to have a CW for the national title, I have been saying it since halfway last year when the Ducks began to look like they were a legit team. That is why I am rooting for the Ducks to take care of business against all their opponents (except us) to make sure that they have a national seed and so long as they stay on the other side of the bracket from us.
5/11/2013 6:42:31 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
yes, we have a debt from last year to repay....
LSU_Blake wrote:
borgguy wrote:
LSU_Blake wrote:

For LSU's sake I hope only 1 of you are in it, but no hard feelings borgguy. Regardless, I would like to see LSU play one of you somewhere along the line, and if we take care of business in Baton Rouge it would be a huge possibility.
5/11/2013 7:26:58 PM
Topic:
Ducks vs The Other OSU

borgguy
borgguy
LSU_Blake wrote:
C'mon borrguy, as if you really thought OSU was gonna get out of the BOX alive

stranger things have happened.....
5/12/2013 12:07:47 AM
Topic:
Question for PAC 12 Guys

borgguy
borgguy
nope, which should be a sigh of relief to bubble teams as no chance of a team with a crappy RPI sneaking into the tourney and taking a spot from them
5/12/2013 12:48:56 AM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
DAY TWO RECAP

OREGON STATE 10 STANFORD 4

Andrew Moore scattered six hits and two runs over six innings and Dylan Davis drove in five runs to send the sixth-ranked Oregon State baseball team to a 10-4 win over No. 25 Stanford Saturday at Sunken Diamond.

Moore picked up his 10th win of the season after throwing 95 pitches in six innings of work. He struck out two and walked two. His lone blemish came on a two-run home run by Stanford's (26-19, 11-12) Austin Wilson in the sixth.

OREGON STATE LEADS SERIES 2-0

UCLA 7 ARIZONA 1

Senior Cody Regis had another great day at the plate and junior Nick Vander Tuig continued his great season on the mound as the eighth-ranked UCLA Baseball team defeated the Arizona Wildcats, 7-1, on Saturday afternoon at Jackie Robinson Stadium. Regis went 4-4 with two RBI and three runs scored while Vander Tuig allowed just one run in 7.1 innings pitched.Vander Tuig earned the win by scattering six hits in his 7.1 innings of work, striking out three and walking none to move to 9-3 on the year. Konner Wade took the loss for the Wildcats, giving up seven runs (five earned) on 12 hits in 7.1 innings pitched. Sophomore David Berg picked up his 13th save of the year with 1.2 scoreless innings out of the bullpen.

UCLA LEADS SERIES 2-0

ARIZONA STATE 10 CALIFORNIA 9

ASU scored 2 runs in the 1st off a Ybarra single, 3 in the 2nd thanks to a couple Cal errors, and 1 in the 3rd to take a 6-0 lead only to have Cal get it all back in the bottom half of the inning as Cal sent 11 batters to the plate and chased Starter Ryan Kellog. Cal snagged 3 more in the 4th including two runs courtesy of wild pitches.
Both teams then settled down putting zeros on the board until the top of the 8th inning when Casey Coffman blasted a 2-2 pitch over the right field wall with runners on 1st and 2nd to tie the game at 9, then in the 9th inning James McDonald took the second pitch he saw yard in Right Center to put the Devils up 10-9. Ryan Burr then put the Bears down in order in the bottom of the frame to take the win and preserve a 10-9 Devil victory.

SERIES TIED 1-1

USC 5 WASHINGTON STATE 1

Wyatt Strahan tossed a complete game and USC defeated Washington State 5-1 in Pac-12 Conference baseball, Saturday night at Dedeaux Field.
Strahan (4-3) scattered seven hits, struck out six and walked two. He carried a shutout into the ninth until Jason Monda doubled for the Cougars (21-25, 8-15 Pac-12), moved to third on wild pitch, and scored on a ground out by Adam Nelubowich.The Trojans (18-30, 9-14 Pac-12) opened the scoring in the second inning against Scott Simon (3-3) on two hits and a sacrifice fly. USC added a pair of runs in the fourth on three hits and a wild pitch to increase its lead to 3-0. The Trojans tacked on a single run in the sixth and another in the seventh to close out their scoring.

SERIES TIED 1-1

WASHINGTON 5 UTAH 2

Austin Voth went eight innings for the win and Braden Bishop collected three hits as the Washington baseball team beat Utah, 5-2, Saturday at Husky Ballpark.
Down 2-1, the Huskies (18-30 overall, 9-14 in the Pac-12) scored in the fifth, sixth and seventh innings to secure the victory. Utah fell to 17-27, 6-20 in conference.Voth, a junior from Kent, improved to 6-5 with the win. In his eight innings, he gave up two runs on five hits, walking two and striking out five. After the second inning, when he gave up two runs on three hits, he faced just one over the minimum over his next six frames. Trevor Dunlap pitched the ninth to earn his second save.Utah starter Dalton Carroll (3-7) suffered the loss, giving up five runs (four earned) on nine hits over seven innings.

SERIES TIED 1-1

OREGON 3 OHIO STATE 1 (11) GAME 1

Tolman delivered a two-RBI single to center field scoring Brett Tomas and Aaron Payne to give the Ducks a 3-1 win over the Buckeyes in 11 innings in the first game of a doubleheader.
Garrett Cleavinger (7-0) picked up his fifth win in Oregon’s last eight games. Jimmie Sherfy left the bases loaded in the bottom of the 11th to claim his 17th save.
Oregon took a 1-0 lead in the top of the fourth inning. The Ducks put runners on first and third when Payne reached on a throwing error on a sacrifice bunt after Thomas singled. Ryon Healy bounced into a double play, but Thomas scored to put UO on the board.
Ohio State tied it with a run in the bottom of the sixth. Kirby Pellant started the two-out rally with a double to left center and advanced to third when center fielder Connor Hofmann bobbled the ball at the wall. After a walk, Jacob Bosiokovic drove in Pellant with a hit to left to make it 1-1.
Thomas opened the decisive Ducks’ inning in the 11th with a single. He moved to third when Payne reached on another throwing error on a sacrifice bunt, but this time Payne was able to advance to second. After an intentional walk to Healy, Tolman singled to center driving in the go-ahead runs.
Thomas went 2-for-5 with two runs scored in the game. Ryan Hambright was 2-for-5 as well.

OREGON 4 OHIO STATE 0 GAME 2

Irvin allowed just six hits and struck out seven while throwing his third complete game of the season to lead the Ducks to a sweep with a 4-0 win. The shutout was the second of the freshman’s career.
Tolman delivered a pair of RBI singles to lead the Ducks. He put Oregon on top with a single in the first scoring Payne from second. The freshman added a RBI single in the third knocking in Thomas to give the Ducks a 3-0 lead. Thomas had made it 2-0 earlier in the inning when he drove in J.J. Altobelli who tripled to lead off the inning.
Healy drove in UO’s final run with a loop double down the left field line that allowed Altobelli to score in the fifth inning.
In addition to Tolman’s three hits, Thomas went 2-for-3 with a RBI and a run scored. Altobelli was 1-for-3 with two runs scored.

OREGON LEADS SERIES 2-0
5/12/2013 1:24:58 AM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
standings after day 2: Our top 4 stay the same, although ASU74 moves back to the pack a bit holding a 1point lead of JCR UOSportsguy and Dodger Matt, YellowlabOSU sitting in 5th place is now the only one with a chance at a perfect week (those "boring picks" seem to be paying off) but is in the awkward position of needing a Beaver loss and a Duck win in order to get it. And Florida Beaver has decided that he likes being on the bottom (as he has stated several times) and is there yet again

if OSU and WSU both pull out wins tomorrow then ASU74 SHOULD win the week as that is the primary difference between him and those behind him, but it is late and I dont feel like running all the numbers without further ado

1)ASU74 28 13

T2)JCR 27 14
UOsportsguy 27 14
Dodger Matt 27 14

5)yellowlabOSU 26 15

6)OregonStHomer 25 14

T7)riverduck 24 13
OpihiMan 24 13

T9)Hogfan4life 23 14
Borgguy 23 14
OregonG20 23 14
SouthernBeaver 23 14
BeaverBob 23 14
Beaverstate69 23 14

15)Rowdy 23 12

16)WildCard85 22 13

17)Florida Beaver 22 10
5/12/2013 1:26:30 AM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
no prob, I have a busy mothers day tomorrow with borgwife so i figured I should get this out of the way now so I can devote tomorrow to her.
BeaverBob wrote:
Thanks for your quick update borgguy. It looks like DM may have gotten a real life, and the rest of us continue to be entertained by our silly college baseball passion.

borgguy wrote:
DAY TWO RECAP

OREGON STATE 10 STANFORD 4

Andrew Moore scattered six hits and two runs over six innings and Dylan Davis drove in five runs to send the sixth-ranked Oregon State baseball team to a 10-4 win over No. 25 Stanford Saturday at Sunken Diamond.

Moore picked up his 10th win of the season after throwing 95 pitches in six innings of work. He struck out two and walked two. His lone blemish came on a two-run home run by Stanford's (26-19, 11-12) Austin Wilson in the sixth.

OREGON STATE LEADS SERIES 2-0

UCLA 7 ARIZONA 1

Senior Cody Regis had another great day at the plate and junior Nick Vander Tuig continued his great season on the mound as the eighth-ranked UCLA Baseball team defeated the Arizona Wildcats, 7-1, on Saturday afternoon at Jackie Robinson Stadium. Regis went 4-4 with two RBI and three runs scored while Vander Tuig allowed just one run in 7.1 innings pitched.Vander Tuig earned the win by scattering six hits in his 7.1 innings of work, striking out three and walking none to move to 9-3 on the year. Konner Wade took the loss for the Wildcats, giving up seven runs (five earned) on 12 hits in 7.1 innings pitched. Sophomore David Berg picked up his 13th save of the year with 1.2 scoreless innings out of the bullpen.

UCLA LEADS SERIES 2-0

ARIZONA STATE 10 CALIFORNIA 9

ASU scored 2 runs in the 1st off a Ybarra single, 3 in the 2nd thanks to a couple Cal errors, and 1 in the 3rd to take a 6-0 lead only to have Cal get it all back in the bottom half of the inning as Cal sent 11 batters to the plate and chased Starter Ryan Kellog. Cal snagged 3 more in the 4th including two runs courtesy of wild pitches.
Both teams then settled down putting zeros on the board until the top of the 8th inning when Casey Coffman blasted a 2-2 pitch over the right field wall with runners on 1st and 2nd to tie the game at 9, then in the 9th inning James McDonald took the second pitch he saw yard in Right Center to put the Devils up 10-9. Ryan Burr then put the Bears down in order in the bottom of the frame to take the win and preserve a 10-9 Devil victory.

SERIES TIED 1-1

USC 5 WASHINGTON STATE 1

Wyatt Strahan tossed a complete game and USC defeated Washington State 5-1 in Pac-12 Conference baseball, Saturday night at Dedeaux Field.
Strahan (4-3) scattered seven hits, struck out six and walked two. He carried a shutout into the ninth until Jason Monda doubled for the Cougars (21-25, 8-15 Pac-12), moved to third on wild pitch, and scored on a ground out by Adam Nelubowich.The Trojans (18-30, 9-14 Pac-12) opened the scoring in the second inning against Scott Simon (3-3) on two hits and a sacrifice fly. USC added a pair of runs in the fourth on three hits and a wild pitch to increase its lead to 3-0. The Trojans tacked on a single run in the sixth and another in the seventh to close out their scoring.

SERIES TIED 1-1

WASHINGTON 5 UTAH 2

Austin Voth went eight innings for the win and Braden Bishop collected three hits as the Washington baseball team beat Utah, 5-2, Saturday at Husky Ballpark.
Down 2-1, the Huskies (18-30 overall, 9-14 in the Pac-12) scored in the fifth, sixth and seventh innings to secure the victory. Utah fell to 17-27, 6-20 in conference.Voth, a junior from Kent, improved to 6-5 with the win. In his eight innings, he gave up two runs on five hits, walking two and striking out five. After the second inning, when he gave up two runs on three hits, he faced just one over the minimum over his next six frames. Trevor Dunlap pitched the ninth to earn his second save.Utah starter Dalton Carroll (3-7) suffered the loss, giving up five runs (four earned) on nine hits over seven innings.

SERIES TIED 1-1

OREGON 3 OHIO STATE 1 (11) GAME 1

Tolman delivered a two-RBI single to center field scoring Brett Tomas and Aaron Payne to give the Ducks a 3-1 win over the Buckeyes in 11 innings in the first game of a doubleheader.
Garrett Cleavinger (7-0) picked up his fifth win in Oregon’s last eight games. Jimmie Sherfy left the bases loaded in the bottom of the 11th to claim his 17th save.
Oregon took a 1-0 lead in the top of the fourth inning. The Ducks put runners on first and third when Payne reached on a throwing error on a sacrifice bunt after Thomas singled. Ryon Healy bounced into a double play, but Thomas scored to put UO on the board.
Ohio State tied it with a run in the bottom of the sixth. Kirby Pellant started the two-out rally with a double to left center and advanced to third when center fielder Connor Hofmann bobbled the ball at the wall. After a walk, Jacob Bosiokovic drove in Pellant with a hit to left to make it 1-1.
Thomas opened the decisive Ducks’ inning in the 11th with a single. He moved to third when Payne reached on another throwing error on a sacrifice bunt, but this time Payne was able to advance to second. After an intentional walk to Healy, Tolman singled to center driving in the go-ahead runs.
Thomas went 2-for-5 with two runs scored in the game. Ryan Hambright was 2-for-5 as well.

OREGON 4 OHIO STATE 0 GAME 2

Irvin allowed just six hits and struck out seven while throwing his third complete game of the season to lead the Ducks to a sweep with a 4-0 win. The shutout was the second of the freshman’s career.
Tolman delivered a pair of RBI singles to lead the Ducks. He put Oregon on top with a single in the first scoring Payne from second. The freshman added a RBI single in the third knocking in Thomas to give the Ducks a 3-0 lead. Thomas had made it 2-0 earlier in the inning when he drove in J.J. Altobelli who tripled to lead off the inning.
Healy drove in UO’s final run with a loop double down the left field line that allowed Altobelli to score in the fifth inning.
In addition to Tolman’s three hits, Thomas went 2-for-3 with a RBI and a run scored. Altobelli was 1-for-3 with two runs scored.

OREGON LEADS SERIES 2-0
5/12/2013 10:15:14 AM
Topic:
Civil War Wager!

borgguy
borgguy
Does any of this matter if RD and UOsportsguy dont take the bet? (which would show you just how confident our resident waterfowl are in their team)
5/12/2013 10:21:01 AM
Topic:
Civil War Wager!

borgguy
borgguy
OpihiMan wrote:
Well, here in Corvallis, I'd feel comfortable wagering something our school contributes to society...like a nice micro-brew.

I don't know if I'd want to win a hacky sack made of woven armpit hair and bong resin from the dirty south, though.

I'd never be caught wearing anything UO related...I hear just wearing the logo lowers your IQ. To each his own I guess.

LMFAO!!! Eugene does have a couple nice Microbrews though, maybe could wager some Ninkasi vs some Flat tail or block 15?
5/12/2013 4:59:28 PM
Topic:

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
Just to spice things up, Everyone needs to read through the predictions before the last time the civil war was at PK. Enjoy!
http://perfectgame.org/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=4669

only 8 points for me that week, I had supressed that terrible memory, I have a hunch this year will be a LITTLE different....
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27