Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac Trash

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/19/2013 2:12:08 PM

ASU74
ASU74
With both AZ teams visiting the state of Oregon this week, I guess it is not too early for you guys to start your trash talking and get it out of your systems. blah All of you against Rowdy, Caught by Sparky & myself.

RD: be careful, as a Duck hunter, singles are easy pickin's & more often than not end up on the dinner table.
edited by ASU74 on 3/19/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/21/2013 1:55:23 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
ASU74, thanks for starting this thread. I'm trying to develop some antagonism against the AZ schools, but I am really feeling some love for the Wildcats, especially after the Greek loving we gave to them last weekend. It sounds like you, Caught by Sparky, and Rowdy have some kind of special love going on down South. That's okay, I make no judgment, I'm very much a Libertarian. There are only two teams I could never root for -- Oregon and Washington. I despise everything about these teams and the cities where they hang their hat.

Get your St. Pauli Girl out. Have some fun and enjoy the weekend.
+2 permalink
3/19/2013 6:06:02 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Trash talk? We'll let Boyd's, Moore's, Wetzlers' and Childs' arms, Conforto's, Davis', Rodriguez's and Smith's bats and our awesome bullpen do all the trash talking needed on the field. No reason for us to open a wound, rub salt in it and then smack ya in the face with a beaver tail.
+1 permalink
3/20/2013 9:04:15 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Eugene would be the wrong place to go...in Eugene you can find flukey baseball, whiners, a plethera of bunts, poor base running, batters leaning into pitches, a team purposefully delaying the game, and a team that bats like a Girls Under 10 Softball team.

Riverduck wrote:
Then Kendall would be able to watch what real baseball is about.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post