Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/8/2013 8:53:06 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Is it me,or is Horton just conceding the game right now? UGH.
0 permalink
3/10/2013 5:18:30 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Yep! Let the plucking begin. Nice to see Opihi feeling like his normal self and hacking hard on RD. Course now RD does hold his own when it is one on one (and we're not saying what RD is holding....only that it is his own). However, on this board, it usually ends up beaver pile on the duck, and while RD should not feel too badly about being piled on by multiple beavers, I am sure it gets a little uncomfortable after a few months of being smothered by beavers from coast to coast. ASU74 wrote:
I can see the gloves are off and you guys are not playing nicely anymore.

edited by Florida Beaver on 3/10/2013
+3 permalink
3/10/2013 4:18:11 PM

ASU74
ASU74
I can see the gloves are off and you guys are not playing nicely anymore.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
+2 permalink
3/9/2013 1:12:37 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
Yeah, I think as the years go on, I have matured on the aspect that I have zero control over the outcome of baseball. Never had, never will. On a flip side, I am liking the way Healy is hitting the ball right now.

Hold on. I thought you threw yourself under the bus! Why are you still here? Musta been an imaginary bus. Dam. lol
+2 permalink
3/9/2013 1:46:06 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ok.. I admit the bus just ran over my tail feathers. I am ok..
+2 permalink
3/9/2013 8:42:05 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Hey- Did you see my above posts? I am probably one of the toughest critics to this team. I should just jump ship so I can't complain about a team.. lol. This team has always had issues, when one hitter is on, the rest is not, etc. And it kind of plays musical chairs throughout the season. We need 5 consistent hitters to win this year. So far I have not seen that, and I am not sure we will. We don't have the dominant number 1 pitcher this year, and we have a bunch of good tuesday wed pitchers.. but that will not win pac games. So- I am not sure what is up with these guys.
+2 permalink
3/9/2013 11:09:08 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Fret not RD, the advantage to tough non con schedule is it gets you ready for conference play. Vandy is tough to play no matter where. once we get to the meat of conference play, i think yall will come together and string a few quality series wins. I still think that when it is all said and done, Duckies will host a regional.

this is why i am a little worried about the beavs, yeah we are 13-0 which is awesome but with the teams we have faced we SHOULD be 13-0 Texas St and Bryant arent UCLA and Stanford.... that is the beauty of baseball you never know what will happen.

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
3/8/2013 11:41:11 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
OpihiMan wrote:
Ducks hitting has been underwhelming so far this year....2 hits tonight (albeit against good pitching) isn't going to cut it.

Really Opihi? The door is wide open to slamdunk RD and you come up with underwhelming hitting? Starting to lose faith buddy. I know you shouldn't hit a man when he's down, but dam.....this is the ducklings we are talking about. You know, the southern relative no-one talks about at family reunions because of their tree has no branches.
edited by Florida Beaver on 3/8/2013
+1 permalink
3/10/2013 3:34:26 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Best result for a Beaver fan...another Oregon Series loss, and Vandy drops a game!
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post