Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs Bobcats

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/8/2013 7:10:41 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
A rare DP at the plate. Some bad baserunning there by the Beavers.
0 permalink
3/9/2013 1:15:47 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
DM,

I know it is a voluntary thing, but are you getting those fingers limbered up for the conference picks next weekend? Looks like right now we have, what, 3 teams represented? Maybe once the season gets going more will join (fingers crossed).
+1 permalink
3/9/2013 3:37:15 PM

borgguy
borgguy
i had been wondering if we were going to do the picks again this year, i figured we hadnt done it yet because with some teams in tourneys and others doing 3 game sets, be hard to juggle different scoring types. but hey DM if you dont feel like doing it this year, I think i could probably do it ( I keep a daily tally of that weeks scores anyway)

hope the bats warm up soon for todays game, Andrew is pitching well, and I would hate to see a good effort like that wasted

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
3/9/2013 9:46:18 PM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
Matt, the field is blurred because of practice, not because of the games.
+1 permalink
3/10/2013 10:41:25 AM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
They leave it blurred all of the time because it is annoying to turn it on and off, but when they started blurring Reser and Goss, it was due to coach concerns about practice. Maybe there was a non-public reason, but that was put out by OSU.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs Bobcats