Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Sac State Brawl

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/25/2013 2:40:45 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Wow! What the heck?

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/bench-clearing-brawl-erupts-at-sac-states-home-opener/1d07kwisd?q=base+brawl+fight+punch&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod&form=msnrll%3E1

Nice fight though
0 permalink
2/25/2013 5:28:35 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Sacramento shortstop can sure take a punch. Like "Rocky"...that all ya got.boxer

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
2/25/2013 6:32:50 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Riverside runner was totally in the wrong. Trying to play football by causing a fumble after he was tagged out? Seriously, dude needs to be schooled in baseball. Nice move by the 2B to take him down.
0 permalink
2/25/2013 11:18:35 PM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
Not in an area where I can hear the audio... anything interesting in the interviews? Suspensions or excuses?
0 permalink
2/26/2013 8:30:48 AM

Playhard1985
Playhard1985
They both received 4 games, along with the UCR catcher. I feel the UCR player deserves more than 4. There was also an article in the Sacramento Bee today about the brawl, including comments from Ayres. SouthernBeaver wrote:
Not in an area where I can hear the audio... anything interesting in the interviews? Suspensions or excuses?
+2 permalink
2/27/2013 6:09:17 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
UCR player should be gone for the season...I think its called a Blount.

In all seriousness what a dirty dirty player, he should never live that one down.

I mean seriously, cheating is pathetic but then you are going to come back and throw a punch. I hope the UCR coach does more than just stating he hasn't "see something like that in 6-8 years".
0 permalink
2/27/2013 7:23:19 PM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
OpihiMan wrote:
UCR player should be gone for the season...I think its called a Blount.

Ahh... so he should be suspended for the year, be magically reappear once they reach a game that matters against a bitter rival?
+1 permalink
2/27/2013 10:53:25 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Welcome to the boards Playhard, nice to see a Cavalier in here!

Playhard1985 wrote:
They both received 4 games, along with the UCR catcher. I feel the UCR player deserves more than 4. There was also an article in the Sacramento Bee today about the brawl, including comments from Ayres. SouthernBeaver wrote:
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Sac State Brawl