Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall - Curious About Your Story

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/27/2012 10:25:58 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Kendall, if you are willing to share, I'd love to know your story. How did you get involved with writing? Why college baseball? What was your journey to get to this point in your career? What is your ultimate career goal?

Thanks for whatever information you are willing to share.
+1 permalink
6/28/2012 1:35:08 PM

ASU74
ASU74
K,
Me too.
Cool

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/30/2012 1:01:23 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
BeaverBob wrote:
Kendall, if you are willing to share, I'd love to know your story. How did you get involved with writing? Why college baseball? What was your journey to get to this point in your career? What is your ultimate career goal?

great question and thanks for your interest.

I started in college baseball in 1999 when I was a senior in high school .... .started a Big 12 Baseball blog, which then moved to Rivals.com as a network site. Evolved into a very big Big 12 site by 2001 and .... I did that site through about 2003-2004 until we went national with our Rivals College Baseball site.

It's been an absolute pleasure to cover the game, and my career goal was to help grow this sport, while providing the best coverage in college baseball -- both goals I believe I've met.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
6/30/2012 1:01:24 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
BeaverBob wrote:

great question and thanks for your interest.

I started in college baseball in 1999 when I was a senior in high school .... .started a Big 12 Baseball blog, which then moved to Rivals.com as a network site. Evolved into a very big Big 12 site by 2001 and .... I did that site through about 2003-2004 until we went national with our Rivals College Baseball site.

It's been an absolute pleasure to cover the game, and my career goal was to help grow this sport, while providing the best coverage in college baseball -- both goals I believe I've met.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
6/30/2012 8:45:25 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Thanks for sharing Kendall. I agree -- you have done a very nice job and most of us particpate in this forum do so because of your presence.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall - Curious About Your Story