Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SC vs UA

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/24/2012 8:31:56 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
RiverDuck, you out there tonight? Perhaps you are getting a little Duck Tail from momma tonight. I was curious what your drink of choice is? I know you like Pendleton in the morning, but how about at night? A little Duck Pond Chardonay?

LOL

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:36:15 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
ASU74 wrote:
English can now use his speed to run back to the dugout & back out to the field.

This is a great sarcastic line, Fred. Nice job!

LAVENDER GEEZER: Can anyone beat Tanner English on his way back to the dugout after grounding out to second?

KYLE PETERSON: He's the fastest guy thrown out returning to the dugout.

LAVENDER GEEZER: I think Alex Mejia just decided to let him go. As soon as he saw English was called out at first, he decided to let him go grab some Gatorade and didn't even bother to throw to the dugout because he knew English would be there emptying his second cup of Gatorade before the ball even got there.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:38:43 PM

ASU74
ASU74
T9

Best performances by UA go to Wade (complete game) & Rufsnyder IMO

Final:
SC [1] [6] [2]
UA [5] [12] [1]

Congrads UA!!

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:39:30 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Sorry, Cock fans, but that's it. I had to see one game, but I'm convinced now. If Heyer pitches tomorrow, you're done. If not, then you might last another day.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:40:32 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Agree. Now, just need to get the Fat Lady warming up her vocals for tomorrow night.

ASU74 wrote:
T9

Best performances by UA go to Wade (complete game) & Rufsnyder IMO

Final:
SC [1] [6] [2]
UA [5] [12] [1]

Congrads UA!!
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:41:56 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Mr. Lavender made it sound like they were going to save Heyer and use him if needed for Game 3. They need him tomorrow to close it out.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Sorry, Cock fans, but that's it. I had to see one game, but I'm convinced now. If Heyer pitches tomorrow, you're done. If not, then you might last another day.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 8:45:33 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Meee, sarcastic....come now.
....and that was NOT ment to be dirty....I know you guys. Leave a line out there & ya will jump alll over it.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 7:44:13 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Full recap:
http://www.arizonawildcats.com/sports/m-basebl/recaps/062412aab.html

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/25/2012 10:39:34 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
RiverDuck, you out there tonight? Perhaps you are getting a little Duck Tail from momma tonight. I was curious what your drink of choice is? I know you like Pendleton in the morning, but how about at night? A little Duck Pond Chardonay?

On Tuesday nights, when we are publishing/printing our paper.. I like to work with a nice Gin Martini. Flavor of choice is usually the stuff from Bendistillery. Crater Lake is the bomb.
Well, I like the Duck Pond Pinot.. Their Cab tastes like coal. Dm lives a few miles from that place. I think he secretly hangs out their with his Oregon cap.

LOL

edited by Riverduck on 6/25/2012
-1 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post