Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks Draft Pick Carson Kelly Signs with Cardinals

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/14/2012 5:38:56 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RiverDuck and Oregon fans, you lost a good one with Kelly.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2012/06/oregon_ducks_recruit_carson_ke_1.html
0 permalink
6/16/2012 11:41:48 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
RiverDuck and Oregon fans, you lost a good one with Kelly.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2012/06/oregon_ducks_recruit_carson_ke_1.html

And we also gave him a some really good incentive to sign high. I really believe he was coming to the ducks, and that they called his price. 600,000 over the normal slot says something about the situation he was in. Still proud to be a duck. Was hoping he was going to be an the ducks version of Conforto. Was Conforto even drafted though? Would like to hear about his story.
0 permalink
6/18/2012 10:53:01 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Nope. Doesn't look like he was drafted out of HS but he was a highly rated recruit out of the state of WA and has great genes (dad was a Penn State football player). A super get.

It's good that you're proud..........to be a duck. Good for you.
0 permalink
6/19/2012 4:00:00 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
Nope. Doesn't look like he was drafted out of HS but he was a highly rated recruit out of the state of WA and has great genes (dad was a Penn State football player). A super get.

Well, I guess I am proud of the Beavers. Without their success, I doubt Oregon would have a team. Thanks!
edited by Riverduck on 6/19/2012
0 permalink
6/20/2012 12:36:27 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
His dad actually comes in second to his mom. She won several Olympic medals in synchronized swimming.

beavos88 wrote:

0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks Draft Pick Carson Kelly Signs with Cardinals