Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Super Regional Predictions

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/9/2012 11:42:52 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Bases loaded for Ducks, bottom of 9th, nobody out. Getting excting. Go KS.
0 permalink
6/9/2012 11:45:50 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1046
BeaverBob wrote:
Bases loaded for Ducks, bottom of 9th, nobody out. Getting excting. Go KS.


come on BB ya can't pull for the Pac team eaven though they quack?Whaaaaa?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/9/2012 11:50:47 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Just can't do. I root for all other Pac 12 teams. If I wasn't a Beaver -- what a great atmosphere and stadium.



ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Bases loaded for Ducks, bottom of 9th, nobody out. Getting excting. Go KS.


come on BB ya can't pull for the Pac team eaven though they quack?Whaaaaa?
0 permalink
6/9/2012 11:52:44 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1046
Enjoy...all I got is gamecast S*^T

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/9/2012 11:59:56 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Heading to the car. Great game. KS wins. Nice try Ducks. I thought you were going to deliver. Came very close.
edited by BeaverBob on 6/10/2012
0 permalink
6/10/2012 12:01:18 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1046
Nite all. RD - close but no cigar. Till tomorrow everyone......

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/10/2012 12:04:37 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2424
BeaverBob wrote:
Bob finally goated me into posting. Duck Jim here. Ducks making a run now. He's now a bad guy for a Beaver. Ducks will win in two.

A beaver goating a duck. Now I've herd it owl.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 12:11:34 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1219
Wow. I really did think the quackers would win in 2. Are they the home team? RD, help me out here buddy. Isn't your big advantage being the home team? Wow. Good thing you're not playing at another park then, huh. You should probably have your real team show up tomorrow. If not, well at least the ride home won't take long.
+1 permalink
6/10/2012 12:28:11 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
RD, I hope you were able to make it to the game tonight even though your Ducks lost. What a great atmosphere and stadium. My bet is that the Ducks win the next two and move to the World Series. I'll have to watch the next game or two from TV, but I'm glad I made it to the game tonight.

The Beavers Marketing and Athletic Department can really learn a thing or two from how the Ducks do business.
+1 permalink
6/10/2012 12:34:11 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
DM, check your PG email
0 permalink
6/10/2012 12:40:31 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
DM, my Duck buddy, who is a Phd in English, says that you have improperly used the word herd and that is should be heard and really doesn't see your humor in using the word owl instead of "all". Poor guy. I almost feel as bad for him as I do for RD.




Dodger Matt wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Bob finally goated me into posting. Duck Jim here. Ducks making a run now. He's now a bad guy for a Beaver. Ducks will win in two.

A beaver goating a duck. Now I've herd it owl.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 1:06:03 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Man that error by jones just killed us. Sloppy play.. Kent was smacking the ball around. We woke up a little late. Pk was rocking with4000 fans. Huge energy and noise. Two more inches and we get the walk off. That ball was tattooed.
Never seen pk rocking like that. Even though we lost, I am proud of my ducks.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 1:18:29 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Yeah, that was fun.. We were flat, but showed poise. Questionable calls, and some serious nerves. Vernell really should nt be starting.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 1:27:35 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
NB- sorry I missed ya.. My smart phone was acting dumb. I wa pretty embarressed how keudell pitched a couple innings. I might try to go again tommorow. Yeah, the presentation was slick. I sat next to an old huskie fan, and the one kent state fan, the mom of the 2nd baseman. She got out of there in the eighth, my voice is shot right now
0 permalink
6/10/2012 11:04:12 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2424
BeaverBob wrote:
DM, my Duck buddy, who is a Phd in English, says that you have improperly used the word herd and that is should be heard and really doesn't see your humor in using the word owl instead of "all". Poor guy. I almost feel as bad for him as I do for RD.

Dodger Matt wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Bob finally goated me into posting. Duck Jim here. Ducks making a run now. He's now a bad guy for a Beaver. Ducks will win in two.

A beaver goating a duck. Now I've herd it owl.


He moused have goaten his degree from UofO. (Or is that "goated"? I can't remember the past participle of to goat...)
0 permalink
6/10/2012 5:21:55 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Poor Stanford. Already down 3-0 in top of the second. Just replaced starting pitcher.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 5:36:31 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Oh, let me correct that -- now down 6 zip.

BeaverBob wrote:
Poor Stanford. Already down 3-0 in top of the second. Just replaced starting pitcher.
0 permalink
6/10/2012 9:05:57 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1046
Dodger Matt wrote:


Tiebreaker

By luck we didn't need a tiebreaker last week, but we probably will this week. And it's this: Guess the average runs scored per game by Stony Brook in the Baton Rouge super regional. Fractional numbers are okay. (The number will likely be a third, half, two-thirds.) And try to pick a number DIFFERENT from everyone else's.

For some perspective: The Seawolves averaged 10.0 runs per game in the Coral Gables regional against Miami, Missouri State, and UCF. They have the highest winning percentage in the field (50-12, .806) and are ISR 67. Boyd gives them a 6.9% to beat LSU, which is better than St. John's odds against Arizona.



SB=4.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/10/2012 9:15:55 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
Not even close for me.

ASU74 wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:


Tiebreaker

By luck we didn't need a tiebreaker last week, but we probably will this week. And it's this: Guess the average runs scored per game by Stony Brook in the Baton Rouge super regional. Fractional numbers are okay. (The number will likely be a third, half, two-thirds.) And try to pick a number DIFFERENT from everyone else's.

For some perspective: The Seawolves averaged 10.0 runs per game in the Coral Gables regional against Miami, Missouri State, and UCF. They have the highest winning percentage in the field (50-12, .806) and are ISR 67. Boyd gives them a 6.9% to beat LSU, which is better than St. John's odds against Arizona.



SB=4.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
0 permalink
6/11/2012 11:07:34 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1463
What do you think Matt. One more set of projections for the WS? We still have two Pac 11 teams left. Then we can fade into the summer and get on with our lives.
edited by BeaverBob on 6/11/2012
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 Super Regional Predictions





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software