Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Rice-Ark Game Sat Nite

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/3/2012 8:51:00 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Kendall:
Do you know what the blue conferrence was all about after the play at home in the 6th?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/3/2012 11:29:56 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
I would like to know too. Their 3rd baseman made an easy play threw the guy out at home and then started taunting our player like he had won the world series. Showed his behind a little bit and it made it that much sweeter to beat losers like that.
0 permalink
6/3/2012 1:11:35 PM

ASU74
ASU74
hogfan4life wrote:
I would like to know too. Their 3rd baseman made an easy play threw the guy out at home and then started taunting our player like he had won the world series. Showed his behind a little bit and it made it that much sweeter to beat losers like that.

We were sitting on the Hog side and did not see anyone from either team do anything except play hardcore baseball. From our perspective it was the homeplate umpire & the 2nd base umpire who initiated the conference & neither Graham nor Van Horn seemed very upset after they were included. If the discussion was concerning the Rice 3rd baseman, you would think the 3rd base umpire would have been initiated the conference. For the most part, it was an extensive & emotional umpire discussion....but about what.....I figured Kendall would know the real skinny.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/3/2012 3:26:58 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
I admit iwasbt watching but our PbP announcer said he was mouthing. Idk bout the umps though he didn't mention that. Can't imagine unles he felt the home plate ump blew the call?
0 permalink
6/3/2012 9:25:09 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Hogs:
Congrads on sweeping the Regional!

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/4/2012 10:13:49 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Thanks, I joked with a buddy yesterday that the NCAA has decided to let ASU host our super if Baylor loses hah!
0 permalink
6/4/2012 10:29:57 AM

ASU74
ASU74
hogfan4life wrote:
Thanks, I joked with a buddy yesterday that the NCAA has decided to let ASU host our super if Baylor loses hah!

Ouch!
Good luck at Baum (hopefully) or Waco this weekend. Get some batting practice in will ya.
Darth Lightsabers
I'm sure the Razorbacks & Devils will tangle again in the near future.
edited by ASU74 on 6/4/2012

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Rice-Ark Game Sat Nite