Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » CIVIL WAR CENTRAL

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 8 9 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/30/2012 12:20:34 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Oh shoot- I wasted 499 and 500. Oh well- guess I am not that superstitious. If I was on the ball field I would be jumping over 1st base line like Gold does every time.
edited by Riverduck on 5/30/2012
0 permalink
5/30/2012 12:38:37 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
SouthernBeaver wrote:
    If I had a username at PO I would have pointed out that Rivals doesn't even HAVE a baseball section anymore except for a random smattering of obsolete headlines.

Pssst. The forum's still there. Just nobody can find it. It's a.....

SECRET!!!!
0 permalink
5/30/2012 6:41:14 AM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
yeah, but I lost the link! Guessing it's a ghost town these days anyways.
0 permalink
5/30/2012 10:28:53 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Actually, I kept the link

http://collegebaseball.rivals.com/forum.asp

Surprisingly enough there are several threads (17 for the last 2 days with about 250 posts). But, predictably, it is mainly SEC ballers posting with a LOT of the same trolls hijacking treads. Folks with less knowledge (and I raise my hand here) are belittled and scorned. I go back every once in a while and look just to see, but it has this hate feeling going that I just can't stand and find on PG. With no Mods, everything and everyone is open to any kind of language and abuse.
0 permalink
5/30/2012 10:50:34 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
2Bulldogs posts a lot of west coast stuff that I find worth reading. And the stat ubergeeks post there.
0 permalink
5/30/2012 9:04:02 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Florida Beaver wrote:

Surprisingly enough there are several threads (17 for the last 2 days with about 250 posts). But, predictably, it is mainly SEC ballers posting with a LOT of the same trolls hijacking treads. Folks with less knowledge (and I raise my hand here) are belittled and scorned. I go back every once in a while and look just to see, but it has this hate feeling going that I just can't stand and find on PG. With no Mods, everything and everyone is open to any kind of language and abuse.

FB- What the hey- I guess you were not listening to me. I watched, or listened to the ducks every game. You know, I know, that the ducks were not going to be a #4 seed. Has there ever been a 4 seed from the Pac. Funny
0 permalink
5/30/2012 10:36:15 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:
Florida Beaver wrote:

FB- What the hey- I guess you were not listening to me. I watched, or listened to the ducks every game. You know, I know, that the ducks were not going to be a #4 seed. Has there ever been a 4 seed from the Pac. Funny

lol. gotta hack 'em when I sees 'em
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 8 9 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » CIVIL WAR CENTRAL