Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Some site changes to throw at you...

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/4/2011 12:56:29 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
First of all, if you guys ever have any suggestions on ways to improve this site's functionality and look let me know ... But just a couple of things I've noticed our guys did the past couple of days:

1) If you go to the front page, the main story now has multiple areas where you can click to access the story. Before you couldn't click on the graphic, only the links above in the headline and below ... now you can click on the headliners AND the actual image to access stories.

2) We've tightened up a lot of our main and summary boxes on the front pages, and made the premium ticket graphic show up in better places, etc...

3) The look of the blog has been updated to separate each of the blog postings...

Anyway, these are just a few cosmetic changes we've made ... anything else you all would like to see added/changed?

Thanks!

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/4/2011 5:07:40 AM

cdog8
cdog8
K, how about adding a last post date to the blog button, so one doesn't have to actually enter it to see if there is anything new.
edited by cdog8 on 3/4/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Some site changes to throw at you...