Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » No Hitter vs Pilots

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/18/2012 9:53:47 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Wow- Freshman Spencer Jordan, just threw a no hitter. WOW Of all the great pitchers we have had, he comes in and also gets a hit and gets plunked 2 times. 3-0 Ducks win. Ducks now 26-10. What a special season this is shaping up to be for the ducks. First No hitter ever for the Ducks. Nice he is a local Oregon High guy. Usually the Beavers get those guys.
good article explaining what needs to happen.. and what happened. http://registerguard.com/web/sports/27930457-41/ducks-pac-oregon-arizona-conference.html.csp

edited by Riverduck on 4/18/2012
-1 permalink
4/18/2012 11:29:32 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
That was outstanding to follow ... awesome job, Jordan!

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/19/2012 12:24:24 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Impressive game. Congrats to the freshman. And he pitched like a man, too (meaning he batted for himself). No DH. Don't see that too often.

RD, he walked, grounded out twice, and struck out: 0 for 3. But I give him credit for swinging the lumber WHILE throwing a no-no.
0 permalink
4/19/2012 6:22:19 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Riverduck wrote:
Wow- Freshman Spencer Jordan, just threw a no hitter. WOW Of all the great pitchers we have had, he comes in and also gets a hit and gets plunked 2 times. 3-0 Ducks win. Ducks now 26-10. What a special season this is shaping up to be for the ducks. First No hitter ever for the Ducks. Nice he is a local Oregon High guy. Usually the Beavers get those guys.
good article explaining what needs to happen.. and what happened. http://registerguard.com/web/sports/27930457-41/ducks-pac-oregon-arizona-conference.html.csp

RD
Outstanding!
The Duckies are playing a GREAT brand of ball right now. Can your Ducks hold it together down the stretch? I saw you guys last year when you visited Tempe. You got swept, but were always in the fight and played with a lot of character. It was really special to see Tyler Anderson on the mound.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/19/2012 7:59:52 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
ASU74 wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

RD
Outstanding!
The Duckies are playing a GREAT brand of ball right now. Can your Ducks hold it together down the stretch? I saw you guys last year when you visited Tempe. You got swept, but were always in the fight and played with a lot of character. It was really special to see Tyler Anderson on the mound.

Yeah, I am impressed. The thing that really sets this team apart from the 10 squad is their cohesion. We have only a few seniors, but our team has always been known for its pitching. This year is no exception. I am worried about our injuries. Horton is earning his money with being in charge of the pitching. He is showing that you can win games with excellent d and pitching, and our new hitting coach seems to be working out pretty well. We have 15 more conference games, plus a few vs Gonzaga. Just to early to see how we hold out. If we can win like 14 more games we will get to 40, so I guess that is the goal right now.
-1 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » No Hitter vs Pilots