Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-10 non conference week 3 Predictions

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/1/2011 3:22:53 PM

Hammer1000
Hammer1000
#6 UCLA @ Nebraska(3)
#7 Arizona State @ Coca-Cola Classic vs. Cal State Bakersfield, Northern Illinois, Kansas and UC Riverside(4)
#15 Stanford@ #12 Texas(3)
Southern Cal @ #14 Cal State Fullerton(3)
#20 Oregon @ Long Beach State(3)
Utah Valley @ #22 Arizona(3)
#24 California @ USD Tournament vs. San Diego, San Diego State, Oklahoma and Connecticut(4)
BYU @ Washington(3)
Hartford @ Oregon State(4)
Washington State @ Dairy Queen Classic vs. Oklahoma State, Minnesota and South Alabama

#6 UCLA 2-1: Last week was a big disappointment for the Bruins but I think their Coach has them ready to go at Nebraska.
#7 Arizona State 3-1: Sun Devils will have a great weekend but I think the thought of the sanctions makes them drop one game.
#15 Stanford 1-2: Could Stanford's' schedule get any tougher? Playing at Texas is the hardest thing about the series.
Southern Cal 0-3: I thought Southern Cal might turn there program but playing at Rice and Cal State Fullerton on back to back weekends is too tough.
#20 Oregon 2-1: Horton has the Ducks ready to play on the road and they take this series with a close win in the rubber match on Sunday.
#22 Arizona 3-0: This team is on fire but maybe that is because there schedule has been incredibly easy.
#24 California 3-1: Cal showed its ready for the national stage last weekend and I think there only loss to a powerful Oklahoma team this weekend.
Washington 1-2: I thought the Huskies might have a quality season and maybe a surprise birth in the NCAA tournament this year but they have shown that they have yet again, no pitching and their offense is not great.
Oregon State 4-0: Easy series for the Beavers at home and I expect them to be in the top-25 soon.
Washington State 3-0: This is my sleeper team to Omaha and they will show how good they really are against there first tests of the season. Expect Adam Conley to dominate Oklahoma State and show that he is one of the best pitchers in the nation. Even without Chad Arnold, I expect Spencer Jackson and James Wise to pitch Wazzu by Minnesota and South Alabama.
0 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-10 non conference week 3 Predictions