Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » High School Baseball » 6'1 First Basemen Looking For Colleges With Video

High School Baseball Forum
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
11/19/2011 11:59:18 AM

Recruit.Klein
Recruit.Klein
Hello Coaches,
My name is Raymond Klein, Im currently from Queens, NY attending Bayside High School. Im a B student, I catch on to a lot of things very quickly. I am basically a quick learner, and I love working hard to achieve my goals. I stand at 6'1 and weigh 190 pounds, my ethnic background is German. Over the past summer I have been working hard at baseball. I hit a few homeruns with tons of RBIs, and I came clutch most of the time. I had a great season with the glove, having many putouts at first base. Pitching has also became an interest in me over the summer, i throw over 80 mph easy(never been clocked) with a decent curve and slider. Im looking to dorm at a college and live the college life. Waking up early, excersise, and hit the weight room as much as I can. I feel like I have more talent than a D3 school, I like competitive baseball. I had two D1 schools approach my coaches over the summer, Hofstra and St Johns. Purchase University is also interested in me, but they are D3. Since D3 doesnt give out scholarships I want to go to D1 or D2. I want to help out my parents in the future and college is a lot of money for them to pay for. I have the motivation of a winner and its been my dream to play college ball since I was introduced to the sport. I love the sport and I can never get enough of it. I love training to become a better player.

Hitting/Fielding:

Hitting:
0 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » High School Baseball » 6'1 First Basemen Looking For Colleges With Video