Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Man the Horns could really use Josh Bell next year

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/31/2011 3:20:36 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
but not getting my hopes up with his letter to MLB. We all know how this usually ends up. KR, thoughts and percentages him making it to the 40 acres?

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
5/31/2011 7:04:54 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
cmk4pres wrote:
but not getting my hopes up with his letter to MLB. We all know how this usually ends up. KR, thoughts and percentages him making it to the 40 acres?

I'd say 55/45 he goes to college. He's made it pretty clear he wants to go to college, but I think he is going to have to turn down some serious coin to get to that point. We'll see what happens. Would be a huge addition for UT.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/31/2011 7:09:37 PM

cmk4pres
cmk4pres
Agreed. Someone is going to throw a lot of money at him. Should get interesting. THanks.

--
The University of Texas @ Omaha
0 permalink
5/31/2011 7:34:10 PM

E-Dub
E-Dub
I imagine Augie feels a lot more hopeful about Swihart. Bell than he did a couple of weeks ago. Dare to dream about getting those two AND Bundy. lol
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Man the Horns could really use Josh Bell next year