Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » UCLA Regional

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/2/2011 7:06:22 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
jakebaseball wrote:
MostUnknown wrote:
eagleboy415 wrote:
You got the regional based on location and nothing more. Tell your school to use some of the millions it has to actually build a baseball facility that isn't topped by some little league facilities in my town.

I'm not talking about whether or not we deserved a regional. I commented on the fact you said they have gotten the benefit of the doubt in the polls because of two pitchers. Sitting here crying about something irrelevant like attendance and pretending it should somehow be the deciding factor in hosting situations isn't getting anyone anywhere. If Fresno(The same Bulldog team that just got swept by Bakersfield)) wins the regional, I'll go streaking during the opener in Omaha.
edited by MostUnknown on 6/1/2011

Fresno had a higher RPI, better record, better facilties, and better attendance.....those are facts.

I guess all of those facts are also irrevelant? LOL
edited by jakebaseball on 6/2/2011

And they would have hosted had they not finished the season rather slow.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » UCLA Regional