Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall - FL Regionals?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/21/2011 4:53:24 PM

ucfalum08
ucfalum08
Since Stetson lost any hoping of hosting what will happen with UCF, Miami and Stetson? Any chance Miami hosts to keep everyone in-state or will one of the 3 be forced to travel out of state? What are the chances UCF ends up in Tallahassee?

Thanks
edited by ucfalum08 on 5/21/2011
0 permalink
5/21/2011 6:13:34 PM

MiamiBaseball
MiamiBaseball
Stetson gets a once in a lifetime chance to host and loses a home series to Belmont. Shaking my head.
0 permalink
5/21/2011 7:45:44 PM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
Epic fail by Stetson, looks all the more likely 4 teams in Texas will host.
0 permalink
5/22/2011 8:37:22 AM

FullertonBaseballFan
FullertonBaseballFan
Agree with Josh. Four TX teams with top 15 RPI's. Stetson and Fresno kicked away chances to host this weekend.
0 permalink
5/22/2011 8:49:26 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
With Stetson falling apart and Miami not having a great resume, I get the feeling UCF and Stetson are hitting the road somewhere that's more than an hour or so away, though, you could very easily send Stetson as a No. 2 to Florida. That might be the most likely scenario right now.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/22/2011 11:42:39 AM

jdh008
jdh008
I feel like Stetson falling apart hurt the Hurricanes almost as much as it hurt themselves. For the last few weeks, Miami has been locked in as the 2 seed at Stetson, which would be a very winnable regional for the Canes.

Now, with Stetson out of the hosting picture, Miami will either end up at Florida or traveling a decent distance.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall - FL Regionals?