Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Weekly Chat?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/2/2011 1:05:46 PM

eagleboy415
eagleboy415
Where's it at?
0 permalink
5/2/2011 1:38:15 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
I believe the hour long "Ask about the SEC" is http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=5573

Bonus points for every South Carolina question you ask. We NEVER see those. =P
0 permalink
5/2/2011 7:31:51 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
A different chat. Great props to Kendall and Aaron Fitt, and no disrespect quoting the latter here, but Fitt cracks me up sometimes. Here are three Oregon State comments in a row. Last one's the best....
    Brandon (Oregon): How much did Josh Osich's no hitter make him in terms of $$$ resulting from moving up in the draft?

Aaron Fitt: Had to help. There was a lot of scouting heat in there to see him and Bauer, and Osich also started throwing his curveball again for the first time this year. His stock is certainly on the rise.

Jake (Portland, OR): Do you have any insight as to when Oregon State will get Andrew Susac back, and do you see them being able to keep this winning up and win the Pac 10?

Aaron Fitt: It sounds like he's making progress. He could potentially be back in the next two weeks, and they're saying the worst-case scenario is he'll be back for the season-ending Oregon series.

Pat (Chapel Hill): Can you explain why Oregon State is still ranked ahead of Vandy? I literally can't think of one reason supporting the ordering of these two teams.

Aaron Fitt: Literally? Not even one? Really? You must not be thinking very hard. How about an 11-2 mark against the top 25 (Vandy is 6-3)? How about the fact that Oregon State hasn't lost a weekend series? How about peak value? Oregon State swept Arizona State, which trumps anything Vanderbilt has done. How about common opponents? Vandy took 2 of 3 from Stanford at home; Oregon State swept Stanford on the road. How about road series wins against Arizona and Stanford and UCLA, all of whom will be in regionals and all of whom are very talented? But you can't think of a single reason, huh? Vanderbilt is awesome, and its season has been awesome, and its record is a couple of games better than Oregon State's (although I'm not particularly impressed with Vandy's nonconference strength of schedule, with all those games against Brown, UIC and a USD team that is a shadow of what it usually is). But you think, just maybe, Oregon State might have a case, too?
0 permalink
5/4/2011 12:12:40 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Is he implying Oregon's season will end lol. Heck it could just be reinvented.. Sweep the beavs. They did it to us last year.. Our turn
0 permalink
5/4/2011 12:13:57 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yesterday's game only reinvigorated Duck baseball for me. I am in it for the rest of the season win or lose. Giving the Ducks a win in their unbelievable campaign just shows me they are prone to a collapse as well.
edited by Riverduck on 5/4/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Weekly Chat?