Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » PG TOP 25: The latest college baseball ranks (5/2)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/2/2011 11:50:34 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Here's an inside look at our latest rankings....

Discuss!

http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=5572
edited by Kendall on 5/2/2011

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/2/2011 12:30:53 PM

The Ghost of Dan Canevari
The Ghost of Dan Canevari
they are the 5/2 rankings, not 4/2... just a heads up
0 permalink
5/2/2011 1:04:57 PM

USCbaseballguy
USCbaseballguy
Kendall how does a clemson team with one series win over a solid team warrent the number 20 spot? They have lost to carolina and virgina the two other good teams they've played and two out of three from a georgia tech team at home is worth of number 20?
0 permalink
5/2/2011 2:54:33 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Maybe a little homerism, but I would put Oregon State over Texas
0 permalink
5/3/2011 12:41:12 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
USCbaseballguy wrote:
Kendall how does a clemson team with one series win over a solid team warrent the number 20 spot? They have lost to carolina and virgina the two other good teams they've played and two out of three from a georgia tech team at home is worth of number 20?

Clemson has played a pretty solid brand of baseball lately, more so than other teams in the 20-25 range right now. Looks to me like the Tigers finally are playing up to their potential for the first time this season. I said this a while back, but Clemson is one of those teams I wouldn't want to see in my NCAA Regional.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
5/3/2011 6:58:21 PM

Out of Conference
Out of Conference
Kendall wrote:
USCbaseballguy wrote:

Clemson has played a pretty solid brand of baseball lately, more so than other teams in the 20-25 range right now. Looks to me like the Tigers finally are playing up to their potential for the first time this season. I said this a while back, but Clemson is one of those teams I wouldn't want to see in my NCAA Regional.

If we get to pick where we'd like to see Clemson in the post-season, my vote is to have them standing between us and two games to win to get into the title series. Cool
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » PG TOP 25: The latest college baseball ranks (5/2)