Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall time to eat crow!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/1/2011 6:05:54 AM

Kenny Powers
Kenny Powers
The Regular Season Champ of the Big 12 will get a Top 8, so that is a lock as well, unless both Texas and A&M both back into the postseason, which is unlikely, despite the tough weekend A&M is having.

My thought is that Texas wins the title outright and gets a top 8.
0 permalink
5/1/2011 10:04:36 AM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
It's The Talons wrote:
I'd also venture to say that there is not much difference between the PAC-10 and C-USA.

Now you're starting to sound like Walt Greenberg. CUSA has made some strides, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
0 permalink
5/1/2011 11:58:45 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
First of all,
Very silly that someone's first post is a "ha ha told you so!", very weak. With that said, the series win certainly helps the Golden Eagles' national seed chances. However, the Eagles still have some flaws that have to be cured with a series win over Rice and others in the conference tournament. For instance, the Golden Eagles are just 0-1 vs. RPI Top 25 teams. That simply isn't going to cut it for being a national seed. Texas, for instance, has five wins over RPI Top 25 teams and Florida State has nine wins over RPI Top 25 teams.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall time to eat crow!