Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What stood out most over the weekend?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/24/2011 6:22:57 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it was Miami going on the road and grabbing two of three from North Carolina.

Other thoughts?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/24/2011 6:36:20 PM

jdh008
jdh008
Miami winning the series from UNC is my first runner up. I was impressed, but I was also confident that Miami is just now hitting their stride and turning it on while UNC is cooling off considerably.

For me, the thing that stood out the most was A&M not only sweeping OK St., but doing it in dominating fashion. For me, UT and Texas A&M are easily the class of the Big 12.
edited by jdh008 on 4/24/2011

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
4/24/2011 7:14:01 PM

Natty Champs
Natty Champs
Christian Walker goes 10 for 11 over weekend against Miss St... Jackie Bradley Jr goes down, but Walker fills the void and then some...
0 permalink
4/24/2011 8:46:02 PM

Carolina Mike
Carolina Mike
Natty Champs wrote:
Christian Walker goes 10 for 11 over weekend against Miss St... Jackie Bradley Jr goes down, but Walker fills the void and then some...

Walker reached base safely 15 of 16 times for the weekend.

--
Baseball is like church....many attend but few understand.
0 permalink
4/25/2011 8:36:44 AM

Eagle04
Eagle04
Natty Champs wrote:

What happened with Bradley?
0 permalink
4/25/2011 8:54:54 AM

Natty Champs
Natty Champs
Bradley injured wrist diving for a ball in centerfield on Saturday. Said to be out 2-3 weeks. Might not be the worst thing as he had been struggling at the plate as of late. Hopefully, a little break from the action and he will come back ready for the late season, and especially, post-season...
0 permalink
4/25/2011 12:39:18 PM

jkag89
jkag89
jdh008 wrote:
For me, the thing that stood out the most was A&M not only sweeping OK St., but doing it in dominating fashion.

+1

Not so much the pitching, although the wind gusting out all weekend did give me concern, but the fact the bats came alive for a full series. Hopefully it will carry over.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What stood out most over the weekend?