Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was Friday's biggest surprise?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/23/2011 1:16:10 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it's the simple fact Cal Poly already has clinched a series win over Cal State Fullerton. Also, Fordham beating Charlotte at Charlotte ....

Other takes?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
4/23/2011 1:41:43 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
On a smaller note, I was suprised that Gaviglio gave up 4 in the first and finished (against the last place PAC-10 team) with 6 ER...Beavs cameback so it doesn't really matter but I was still surprised to see WSU smack him around
+1 permalink
4/23/2011 9:01:06 AM

rec1347
rec1347
Cal Poly has been tough the past couple of weeks. Just prior to these two wins over Fullerton, they beat Fresno State for the 18th time in the last 22 meetings and swept a three game set with Cal State Northridge.
0 permalink
4/23/2011 10:57:53 AM

Out of Conference
Out of Conference
Only 3300+ showing uyp at MSU to watch the first game of the series vs. the Gamecocks.
0 permalink
4/23/2011 1:06:31 PM

jdh008
jdh008
I was a little surprised at the relatively small crowd at MSU as well. I tuned into the game thinking that it was going to be a raucous atmosphere. The atmosphere was still good. Better than 95% of crowds in the nation. But it just wasn't an MSU crowd like it used to be.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
4/23/2011 11:31:05 PM

Carolina Mike
Carolina Mike
3198 was the official att.I think for the USC-MS State game.What a great fan base and atmosphere the Bulldog fans normally have at Dudy Noble. It is one the top 5 venues normally in all for college baseball.Congrats to the Bulldogs for their win tonite over my Gamecocks. Hope we can get the series win on Sunday.There is some very good talent in Starkville and it showed out of the bullpen tonight.Hope that you guys are patient with the coaching staff as I think they are headed in the right direction.

--
Baseball is like church....many attend but few understand.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was Friday's biggest surprise?