Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall...just curious

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/22/2011 4:16:16 PM

hubbyb014
hubbyb014
Will you be in Greenville, SC on Mar. 5 to watch the Reedy River Rivalry between Carolina and Clemson?

As a college baseball enthusiast I dont think it gets any better than watching two top 10 teams competing in arguably one of college baseballs most intense rivalries, battle it out at Fluor Field (A Fenway Replica).

It's truly something special and would def recommend it if you could make it work!
0 permalink
2/22/2011 5:21:53 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
hubbyb014 wrote:
Will you be in Greenville, SC on Mar. 5 to watch the Reedy River Rivalry between Carolina and Clemson?

As a college baseball enthusiast I dont think it gets any better than watching two top 10 teams competing in arguably one of college baseballs most intense rivalries, battle it out at Fluor Field (A Fenway Replica).

It's truly something special and would def recommend it if you could make it work!

I covered the South Carolina-Clemson series a few years ago, and definitely want to do it again soon. I'll actually be covering the Houston College Classic and Stanford-Texas that weekend, then going to California and Baton Rouge on back to back weekends.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
2/22/2011 5:25:24 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Kendall...lemme know when you wanna come out to Hawaii to catch one of these epic non-conference series...your first beer is on me
0 permalink
2/22/2011 7:20:55 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
OpihiMan wrote:
Kendall...lemme know when you wanna come out to Hawaii to catch one of these epic non-conference series...your first beer is on me

Hawaii ... now that sounds like a good place to go on a roadie!

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall...just curious